[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it okay to pirate 'classical' music? Pic unrelated.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
Is it okay to pirate 'classical' music?

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>68678703
It's ok to pirate ALL music.
>>
>>68678703
if the musician who made the music is dead then i have no problem listening to his music for free. i pay for music to support the person who makes the music, not his great grandkids or some Jew lawyer trying to make money off his legacy after hes gone
>>
>>68678743
I used to think so too, I still pirate 90% of my music, but I do buy the music I actually re-listen to on the regular. Don't be scummy.
>>
>>68678703
Of course
>>
It's okay to pirate it unless they are struggling musicians. If they're like fucking Taylor Swift and want another diamond studded in their supersized, waterfall pool while you just want to hear a fucking tune then who really cares
>>
>>68679244
Also this>>68678771
Who gives a shit if they are dead?
>>
>>68679262
>>68679244
On second thought, when you pay for classical music you are paying the underpaid musicians these days who reproduce it so that's more iffy
>>
>>68679244
stealing is stealing, anon
>>
>>68679300
"Stealing" 10$ from someone who has millions isn't the same as "stealing" 10$ from someone who can bearly make a living out of his music
>>
>>68679300
>piracy is stealing
Funny meme
>>
>>68678783
>>
>>68678703
No, and you should be executed for pirating ANY music. It's a cardinal sin because DO NOT STEAL is in the Bible, and stealing is grabbing something without paying for it. Remember the Lord, your God.
>>
File: piracy-is-not-theft.png (41KB, 450x190px) Image search: [Google]
piracy-is-not-theft.png
41KB, 450x190px
>>68680247
>and stealing is grabbing something without paying for it
>>
>>68680275
Fucking hell, do you not have the faintest sense of irony?
>>
>>68679300
>le piracy is stealing meme in 2016
>>
>>68678703
You wouldn't download a classic car would you?
>>
File: 56785673456.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
56785673456.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
>why do you care if i steal one of you apples, grocer. the apple tree will make another one.

you people still trying to justify piracy to yourselves.

just call it stealing and stop lying to yourself. no one here is judging you.

unless the artist offers it for nothing on bandcamp or their personal website, you are literally taking (downloading) something that you would otherwise have to pay for.
>>
>>68680469
It's just information faggot

Good bait though
>>
>>68678703
if youre going down this line of thought it depends on whether the performers are still alive too
>>
>>68680469
no it'd be like stealing without there being any less apples as a result
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.