[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

seeing death grips live on thursday. What should I expect? How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: MCRide2.jpg (55KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
MCRide2.jpg
55KB, 500x281px
seeing death grips live on thursday.

What should I expect?
How do I prepare

(yes i'm a white skinny teen, this post Is serious)
>>
start lifting

fight mc ride

behead him

take his place
>>
>>68678472
I hope you've been taking BJJ classes like you were supposed to...
>>
expect a lot of other skinny white teens with frizzy hair and glasses. the normal shit betas have
>>
>>68678498
Then he MC died
>>
1. Dont throw your elbows
2. Have on tightly secured shoes
3. Help people up that fall down immediately
>>
>>68678512
that trend is dead lmao. at least here in berlin. i expect a pretty good crowd desu.
>>
>>68678472
You literally can not prepare for what you will witness. Welcome to post-humanity
>>
>>68678530
this is concert going 1 o 1. i already know this

also lads, this concert is at Berghain. its going to be crazy. I just hope they play enough Exmilitary (which is their best release btw)
>>
1m1 ['_'] 1m1

have fun at the concert dude!!
>>
>>68678534
is it dead? what trends do betas have nowadays then?
>>
>>68678593
honestly cant tell if serious:)

>>68678607
i just don't see people dress like the typical 2013 hipster anymore.
>>
>>68678563
>Berghain

cool beans la, is that place still hard to get into or whatever? i remember reading about it a few years back
>>
You can take a look at their last setlists from the tour, pretty sure it will be something like this. I will attend to the one in cologne, really hyped desu.
>>
>>68678637
if you're ugly and poorly dressed, yes. Also if you act like a twat. If you're friendly, or a regular, well dressed and good looking (or very gay looking) then getting in every weekend is not hard.
>>
>>68678668
ok, ty. ive never been and have actually never even been to europe kek. jw

are you gay?
>>
>>68678760
nope, not gay. i'm good looking though. and people often think i'm gay based off of my looks (tall, skinny, long blonde hair etc)
>>
OP HERE I JUST WANT THEM TO PLAY SPREAD EAGLE 'CROSS THE BLOCK
>>
>>68678563
I can tell you right now which tracks they'll play from ExM, or how many. They've played the same setlist all tour.
>>
>>68678854
do it then you fckn tease
>>
Just got back from one in hamburg, its basically a skinny fuccboi mosh. Some cute chicks too. My fav is also exmil but they play only guillotine from it. Lots of no love stuff which was cool and like 4 bottomless pit stuff which were kinda eh. Fun times either way.
>>
>>68678825

das war der song der mich zu death grips brachte uezs

leider habe ich keine freunde und traue mich nicht alleine auf ein konzert ;_;
>>
>>68678472
saw them during Unsound; horrible sound, it was like a noise wall. Going to Berlin on thursday and I'm already disappointed because I've heard that they don't play 90min sets anymore
>>
>>68678988
Lord of the Game
Guillotine
Known For It
>>
>>68679931

no takyon?
>>
>>68678472
Expect shirtless manlets trying to get in front of you
>>
>>68678607
they tend to post on italian foot fetish forums and complain about how people are beta for dressing differently than they do.
>>
>>68680060
Nope.
No Beware either.
I've seen them twice and all I want is Beware.
>>
>>68678472
seen them 2 weeks ago in Manchester
expect:
>more kids than you thought
>70/30 guy girl ratio
>keep your phone somewhere you know it wont fall out your pocket
>fuckin nerds
>>
A lot of 15-16 year Olds spouting memes, with typical angsty teen taste in music. At least it was like that when I saw them. They're friendly enough, just memesters.

You might even spot a rare 2deep4u, that won't talk to you, looks miserable, dresses eccentricity and stinks of self importance.

But mostly just expect a crowd of friendly people.

If you get close to the front expect to get squashed, my chest got bruised to fuck bring pressed against the barrier. You'll get the odd knob trying to squeeze in front if you but don't get mad at people bashing into you, your in a big crowd, people get knocked around.

If a crowd surfer comes you way, try to avoid getting a foot the the head.

You'll have fun anon, they're great live.
>>
>>68681163
I was at that Manchester gig, the amount if kids surprised me.
>>
>>68678549
t. 12 year old
>>
>>68681292
>You might even spot a rare 2deep4u, that won't talk to you, looks miserable, dresses eccentricity and stinks of self importance.

You seem to have misinterpreted severe anxiety.
>>
>>68678520
underrated
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.