[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sum 41

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: NFsFe1o.jpg (119KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
NFsFe1o.jpg
119KB, 1024x768px
What do you think of them? They are the most popular band in this genre and in my opinion that's a fucking shame
>>
Blink-182 is always will be. Which is more of a shame considering what they've become.

Sum 41 aren't even in that same genre anymore, they ditched the fun pop punk/rapcore for metal influence.
>>
13 Voices is great.

California was fun.

Revolution Radio was pretty good.

Hypercaffin Spaz was good.

2016 has been good year.
>>
i like some songs. unironically.
>>
File: Enema of the State.jpg (488KB, 1736x1736px) Image search: [Google]
Enema of the State.jpg
488KB, 1736x1736px
>>68674030
nothing will top it though.
>>
>>68674115
I like it but i can't look at that cover without seeing the 666 made with her glove and how it was clearly edited to look like that. There's an anatomical impossibility going on with that pinky finger.
>>
File: Chuck++HQ+PNG.png (487KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Chuck++HQ+PNG.png
487KB, 500x500px
>>68674008
Chuck is a good album
>>
>>68674251
The intro to No Reason was taken from Papa Roach's Infest. I like Sum but they do write a lot of similar sounding riffs to other bands.
>>
File: Half-Hour of Power.jpg (152KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Half-Hour of Power.jpg
152KB, 500x500px
thoughts?
>>
>>68674306
It's a lot of fun and doesn't take itself too seriously. Second Chance For Max Headroom is one of their best songs
>>
>>68674306
Pretty good. I like to put Makes No Difference on when I mope around my room thinking about the past and this girl I like but haven't spoken to in years.
>>
File: All Killer, No Filler.png (2MB, 1484x1484px) Image search: [Google]
All Killer, No Filler.png
2MB, 1484x1484px
is this their "enema of the state"?
>>
>>68674614
Probably
>>
Try Lack of Interest's album
>>
Older pop punk bands are fun and I like them
>>
>>68674008
>They are the most popular band

Nah, that's Blink 182 or Green Day
>>
Honestly I'm not even ashamed to say that I love Chuck and Does This Look Infected?, other albums I do not enjoy as much.
>>
Just downloaded their new album off of here, so I'm excited to see if their shit
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.