[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are they trying to kill kanye's character?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

why are they trying to kill kanye's character?
>>
beyonce #slayed him already though
who is this guy
>>
>>68670721
His scene is too incestuous. Srsly if other acts can't survive past all the people screwing on 300 and the such then that's trouble that needs to be dealt with prejudicial fervor
>>
>>68671142
What a bokari thing to say. Also it's crazy how ugly jay-z is compared to Beyoncé.
>>
File: 25810.jpg (26KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
25810.jpg
26KB, 600x400px
>>68671142
>>68671164
Nigga what?
>>
>>68671198
Kanye is detrimental to music.
>>
>>68671142
Literally what the fuck does this say?
>>
File: bAEs6Wc8eWU.jpg (82KB, 475x711px) Image search: [Google]
bAEs6Wc8eWU.jpg
82KB, 475x711px
post Beyonce
>>
>>68671341
Like I said before, if other acts can't survive the masses screwing 300, that is trouble that needs to be dealt with prejudical fervor. In short: his scene is too incestuous.
>>
It's like the guy on the board that worked for the millionaire that sponsors some bloke. Other people won't get past their influence and it's really unhealthy. By these people grabbing everything everybody including the people that have taken over the scene end up with less.

Take Motorhead , he plays in the pub , in the club on kids telly, at a festival, he didn't give a shit.

These Kanyes and Daves and Thoms and Beyonces they are a nightmare, they are like those trees that suck up all the nutrients and kill everything.
>>
>>68671393
What do you mean when you say 300?
>>
File: b.jpg (195KB, 1086x1286px) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
195KB, 1086x1286px
>>
>>68671437
Like the Romans.
>>
>>68671437
somebody else is writing this. bye bye
>>
YOUR ALBUM WAS FUCKING SHIT YOU COULD PLAY MID WAY DOWN THE BILL AND GIVE OTHER PEOPLE A CHANCE YOU CUNT
but no-one understands this sort of thing, it's very sad
>>
>>68671142
>>68671436
Oh okay now I get it. I don't know man I think you need to take into account that a large chunk of musicians are just average. Hence it makes sense that the ones that aren't get so much attention. It's not necessarily bad that they are a major source of influence since successive generations will probably improve upon these styles. Also, with the Internet the "scene" has just become the scene so I don't think there's any detriment to originality because of these artists.
>>
>>68671499
>are just average. Hence
the average people are these mid-career goliaths that are sucking that bloated pig's titties for all they are worth. That's what I think.
>>
File: image.jpg (501KB, 2048x1284px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
501KB, 2048x1284px
>>
>>68671529
see? they don't deserve it.
>>
>>68671512
I don't know if there's an expiration date on art my friend. Also a good chunk of those artists are popular because they keep pushing their art do its not like the scene is stagnant.
>>
>>68671605
>expiration date on art my friend. Also a go
When it's obvious corruption and nepotism running the show and other art moments die underneath it, that's when.
>>
So what I as typing on the Sepultura thread. That Sepultura collapsed, all these other people went naff or shot themselves, it was a good thing. Then you can have 15 years latter Sepultura or Limp Biscuit, there's a greater choice I doubt any of them starved desu. But when in the UK someone very good will only get top billing on account of someone else being maimed, then they need to be maimed more often. It's for our own good.
>>
maim them
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.