[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some anon was looking for a specific album cover yesterday. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Some anon was looking for a specific album cover yesterday. I believe this is it.
>>
That's really hot
>>
>>68669069
whats up with these uberedgy covers? they are cheesy as fuck, whats the thoughtprocess behind them i dont understand
>>
>>68669188
When you make mediocre music, you've got to have a gimmick to make yourself stand out.
>>
>>68669222
Funny, I just said exactly as much in a 'Loveless' thread. >>68669221
>>
>>68669222
trips of truth
>>
>>68669239
anon that is stupid as fuck, mbv does make pop songs , but whats important is what sounds you make not what notes are you playing. what youre saying is like reading a film script
>>
>>68669311
>anon makes a point that visual packaging doesn't matter
>I agree, pointing out the hilarious inconsistency where people fail to apply that principle to sonic packaging of compositions
>anon objects that actually that's different

>>
>>68669342
how can you say that sonic packaging and visual packaging works the same way is beyond me. sound is just as important in music as the complexity of the compositions,
>>
>>68669420
I invite you over to >>68669403 in which I explained it.
>>
>>68669429
you are wrong
>>
>>68669222
Except it doesn't stand out among in the sea of similar slam covers. It is a perfect visual response to the music, if they wanted to stand out in the genre only with making mediocre they would make something like the cover of sunbather. By putting disqusting shit on the cover they are saying "this is just another slam album".
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.