[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Why do I keep seeing such ignorant reviews and comments for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 13_Voices_album_artwork.png (377KB, 642x641px) Image search: [Google]
13_Voices_album_artwork.png
377KB, 642x641px
>Why do I keep seeing such ignorant reviews and comments for this album? Deryck literally almost died from kidney and liver failure from being an alcoholic. He gets past it and writes an album sober (most other sum41 albums weren't ). And everyone is pretty much saying shit like
>>He should stick to being an alcoholic
>And
>>He shouldn't write sober
>This kind of shit gets under my skin, I don't give a fuck if you don't like the album or not because that's all just opinion, but as a music reviewer it's your job to review in a (at least slightly) professional manner. People can't seem to get that the band has matured and isn't making the same music that they did on albums like All Killer No Filler. I'm not even saying Deryck should get a free pass just because he was in the hospital just that people who are supposed to be professional are being so immature and ignorant.
>>
>Accidental green text from moving thread from /b/ to here
Oops
>>
People actually care about a new Sum 41 album?
>>
>>68667920
It's a pretty good album if you like rock, sounds nothing like their old shit. Not extremely relevant but still a little.
>>
>>68667791
Yeah, it pisses me off that people shit on this (and especially the last album) without giving them a proper listen. It's cool to hate Sum 41 because they released a bunch of shitty, cheesy albums back in the day, but if these albums were released under any other artist name they wouldn't be simultaneously labelled as edgy pop-punk and lambasted for not being pure pop-punk. Honestly the last record went straight-up prog metal at some points like with that 12-minute song with all the time changes and atmospherics. Not that they don't still suffer from pandering to radio rock - their last album had a few pretty dreadful tracks and this one has a couple in the latter half too. But the peaks are too high to dismiss imo.
>>
File: andyscott_thedubman.jpg (179KB, 1131x1074px) Image search: [Google]
andyscott_thedubman.jpg
179KB, 1131x1074px
>rock music
>in 2016
top wew lad
go back to /b/ and off youreself
>>
File: IMG_6720.jpg (180KB, 1000x847px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6720.jpg
180KB, 1000x847px
>>68667791
>>68668069
>samefagging this hard
>>
>>68668113
Cute
>>
>>68668079
>current year
>not having the correct opinions
>>
>>68668113
I'm not OP, fuck off.
>>
>>68668079
Fuck off dumb rap wigger
>>
This is the best thing they've made since Chuck. Sure, it has a couple of duds in the second half (the second and third singles for sure are shit) but they are on the right track and I'm happy to hear that bit of metal influence from Dave. To me, it sounds like a mixture of Chuck and SBM. I would ideally like a mixture between DTLI? and Chuck but I'm happy with what I got with 13 Voices. I'm kind of surprised to see everyone shitting all over it as if it's as bad as the prior two albums but whatever.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.