[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

little kids going to shows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: kids at shows.jpg (101KB, 492x505px) Image search: [Google]
kids at shows.jpg
101KB, 492x505px
thoughts on little kids going to shows?
>>
>>68662876
no kids allowed under 18
>>
>>68662876
It's weird
>>
>listening to mc chris
people actually do this?
>>
how could you disagree with that pic though
>>
Depends on the show but it really is strange at a gig clearly not suitable for children
>>
>>68662876
He is right. If people can't afford to get a sitter they don't need to be going to shows. Kids under like 14 don't need to be going to shows anyway. Even the 14-18 range is still iffy because the kids can be super annoying, but at that point they at least have a social reason or something to be there.
>>
>>68662999
this
>>
File: Benatar's relevant facts.235.png (60KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Benatar's relevant facts.235.png
60KB, 1024x768px
> people who are too low IQ to realize that reproduction is immoral are also too stupid to minimize the harm that comes to their child during life
Shocking
>>
One time at a Lifelover show I saw and eight year old kid cutting himself and beating the shit out of some teenager in a mosh pit.

Kids these days man...
>>
File: 1475557003010.jpg (99KB, 634x712px) Image search: [Google]
1475557003010.jpg
99KB, 634x712px
>>68662902
>not wanting candy, bubblegum or taffy
>not skipping to the sweet shop with your sweetheart Sandy
>>
The other night I saw these hipster parents and their two tiny kids riding bikes someone on a huge, busy roads after dark on a school night who just HAD to stop and chat with some middle aged black guy who was acting a little off and seemed slightly drunk. He was probably harmless, but these idiots are standing there smiling and nodding at his bullshit because they think life is a Humans of New York post and have their kids hanging out in a dimly gas station parking lot in a not-dangerous-but-not-the best-part-of-town area for 10 minutes as dozens of weirdo nighttime people drive around them and they don't have a car if they need to get away quickly.

People like this want to be seen, they think it's so cool they take their kid to all kinds of situations that are inappropriate and totally unnecessary for young children and ride their bikes with the whole family at 10:00 PM on a busy ass street with tons of bars, and drunk people.
>>
Be self-aware enough to realize that your shitty kid might ruin the evening for others and act accordingly. This applies for everything not just shows. No one has to tolerate your nonsense just because you suck at pulling out.
>>
>>68663847
"how are my kids gonna learn about the world if i dont expose them to each and every thing that happens in it??
only god can judge me"
>>
>>68663847
maybe they knew him?
>>
>Also some people wouldn't get an opportunity to go to your show if they couldn't bring their kids.
I really hate people like this. You have to grow up when you have kids and you wont get to do every single thing you got to do before. If you somehow have 0 family members and 0 friends to take care for your kid and no money for a baby sitter, yeah, sorry, maybe you should get your shit together rather than taking a child to a bar for a nerdcore meme rapper.
>>
>>68663912
No, it was your average "alcoholic black guy in the gas station parking lot who talks very loudly to everyone walking by who might do something totally insane at amy moment"
>>
>>68662876
idk some kids are fine depending on the show. i love going to shows but if my mom had taken me as a little kid i would have hated it
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.