[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just listened to this first time, never felt more conflicted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 81ni71zIxIL._SL1406_.jpg (503KB, 1406x1406px) Image search: [Google]
81ni71zIxIL._SL1406_.jpg
503KB, 1406x1406px
Just listened to this first time, never felt more conflicted about an album in my entire life. Some songs (Airbag, Paranoid Android, Karma Police & No Surprises) are absolute 10/10s, while the rest of the songs sound like filler. Never heard anything else from Radiohead, is this what all their projects are like?
>>
>>68657908
Remember that they have an endless library of legendary albums, and they're all very different from each other. Give something else a listen.
>>
I disagree that the rest of the songs on OK Computer sound like filler, but yes most of their albums tend to have a few songs that are standout while the others go under the radar.
>>
>tfw nobody likes exit music
>>
>>68657908
Believe me OP I know exactly how you feel, when I first heard OK Computer I felt it had a few flashes in the pan, but overall most of it seemed like filler, I even loved the exact same tracks you listed. It really put me off listening to the rest of their discography if this was supposed to be their best album. I came back to it only about a month ago and after a few listens the "filler" tracks actually started to become favourites, though I will admit this album is absolutely nothing compared to Kid A, I was blown away when I first heard that and I can barely go a week without listening to it. Give it a shot!
>>
>>68657908
>>68658058

>tfw no one likes lucky
>>
>>68657908
>sound like filler
How so?
>>
>he thinks fitter happier is filler
>he doesn't think Let Down is the greatest song of all time
>>
>>68658204
Yeah this is the real FeelsBadMan

Lucky might be the best on the album
>>
>>68658444
trips confirm
>>
OK Computer should have ended with No Surprises. I love The Tourist but it doesn't feel like a song to end on.
>>
>>68658685
It's the closing credits you dummy
>>
>>68657908
>Let Down
>filler
>>
>>68658204
>>68658058

I love em both.
>>
>>68658444
are u me
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
>>68657908
Yeah fuck exit music and climbing up the walls right, they are just fillers
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.