[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright Anon, tell give me an album or a chart of albums that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: MU top 100.png (3MB, 1485x1550px) Image search: [Google]
MU top 100.png
3MB, 1485x1550px
Alright Anon, tell give me an album or a chart of albums that YOU think I should hear. My music is becoming stagnant, I need to experience something new. I want that "wow, how have I never heard this before?!" experience. Will you help me out, Anon?
>>
Which of these have you listened to?
>>
>>68657729
Almost all of them. Not particularly a fan of the Sufjan stuff.

Any genre is fine with me. I'd be down to check out weird genres. Usually I don't listen to metal, but maybe there's a sub-genre of metal out there for me. I'm really down to listen to anything you think someone willing to experiment with genres would be interested in hearing.
>>
File: danny-brown-atrocity-exhibition.jpg (105KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
danny-brown-atrocity-exhibition.jpg
105KB, 768x768px
>>68657788
Listen to the new Danny Brown album
>>
>>68657829
Okay it's first on the list.
>>
>>68657829
if hip-hop makes you feel the way OP described you're a nu-male or mentally retarded
>>
Go for Why? - Alopecia
Or Wolf Parade - Apologies to the Queen Mary
>>
>>68657857
OP here, last time I had that feeling was when I listened to ITCOFTK. My dad had been trying to get me to listen to it for years and I refused because of that. Before that, the first time I heard the song M.A.A.D. City gave me that feeling.
>>
>>68657882
Cool, never heard of Why? sounds interesting.

I probably should have listened to Apologies to the Queen Mary by now. I'll add em to the list.
>>
>>68657911
Yeah both really good records.

If you wanna have some mroe variety in genres throw in Spaces - Niels Frahm
Roomful of Teeth - Roomful of Teeth
and Why not New Magnetic Wonder - Apples in Stereo, just for good measure
>>
>>68658002
Nils* Frahm
>>
File: 81gKZI89qHL._SL1500_-1.jpg (365KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
81gKZI89qHL._SL1500_-1.jpg
365KB, 1500x1500px
>>
>>68658002
I'll check em

>>68658049
been meaning to listen to this. I really like Tago Mago and Embryonic, and I heard they're rooted in this album.
>>
File: haha wat.gif (1MB, 268x274px) Image search: [Google]
haha wat.gif
1MB, 268x274px
>>68658283
>Tago Mago and Embryonic
>rooted in this album
>>
>>68657706
Burzum - Hvis Lyset Tar Oss
>>
Check out The Mars Volta for some progressive rock. De loused in the Comatorium is great.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.