[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

poon patrol general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

File: Poon Patrol 2 .jpg (1MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Poon Patrol 2 .jpg
1MB, 2000x2000px
What did you guys think of this? just got around to listening and the last song is amazing. the last 20 minutes are really good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmwDaFdVd8U

http://www.mediafire.com/file/gj2zbyhb13ry2o9/POON+PATROL+2.rar
>>
Adam Sandler spits fucking FIRE.
>>
Drake And Josh Season Five and the Kevin Spacey song are hilarious. A lot of the other stuff goes on way too long though. They should have stuck to the shorter kinds of songs.
>>
The Pet Sounds of meme music
>>
>>68657686
>implying the hour long wasn't the best song
>>
>>68657726
when will we get the smile sessions of memes?
>>
>>68657935
>tfw at least 40 years
>>
I feel like its only a matter of time before this is recognized as a significant album. I think people disregard it because its a meme but this shit actually better than most albums released this year
>>
10/10 desu
>>
a frind of mine who goes on /mu/ often showed this album to me and i listened to it once and i've listened to it again. and again and again and again. honestly am impressed at how hilarious their songs are and how good it actually is. i listened to the first album and wasn't as impressed but it was still good. anyone have the download link to the first album?
>>
i'm an old man, and i am naked. i'm an old man, and i am naked. i'm an old man, and i am naked. i'm an old man, and i am naked. i'm an old man, and i am naked. i'm an old man, and i am naked. i'm an old man, and i am naked. i'm an old man, and i am naked. i'm an old man, and i am naked. i'm an old man, and i am naked. i'm an old man, and i am naked. i'm an old man, and i am naked. i'm an old man, and i am naked. i'm an old man, and i am naked. i'm an old man, and i am naked. i'm an old man, and i am naked. i'm an old man, and i am naked. i'm an old man, and i am naked. i'm an old man, and i am naked. i'm an old man, and i am naked. i'm an old man, and i am naked. i'm an old man, and i am naked. i'm an old man, and i am naked. i'm an old man, and i am naked. i'm an old man, and i am naked. i'm an old man, and i am naked. i'm an old man, and i am naked. i'm an old man, and i am naked. i'm an old man, and i am naked. i'm an old man, and i am naked.
>>
still listening to it
>>
>were all just trying to bust a nut into the shawty called life

this is the greayest album ever made
>>
>>68659595
dubs?
>>
>>68659777
check'd
>>
>>68659777
Lucky trips confirms Poon Patrol 2 AOTY
>>
Best: silly side
Worst: Walmart
Overrated: drake & Josh
Underrated: hello kitty sandals
>>
>>68660138
fuck yeah is seemingly also umderrated
>>
>>68660138
i think ganja unchained is underrated
>>
>>68659494
i dont think theres a dl link that works anymore
>>
>>68660367
OPs dl link works
>>
>>68660367
fuck. anyone have it through google drive? i reeeally want it
>>
I wanna get stoned for the first time in about 3 months and listen to this
>>
>>68660385
we talking about the first album
>>
>>68660407
10/10 would suggest, hour long is great stoned it's structured like a movie
>>
>>68660407
Get ready for a wild ride
>>
Is Poon Patrol the best meme artist?
>>
>>68660642
yes, no question
>>
>>68659777
those sweet trips
>>
>>68660642
Ya
>>
>>68660138
Underrated fuck yeah
>>
>>68660407
fuck it we'Ll do it LIVE

WE'LL DO IT LIVE
>>
>>68659595
*Im an old man, I am naked
>>
Will there be a 3rd album?
>>
>>68663655
i'm sure there will be but not for a long time. the gap between the first and second album was 3 years.
>>
>>68660393
please, any anons out there, help an anon out.
>>
>>68664919
it might be on soulseek?
>>
>>68663655
Maybe someday
>>
please stop posting about this shit jesus christ.

it's not funny. and if you're actually being serious about thinking it's good, then you need to find a new hobby
>>
DRAKE AND JOOOOOOOOOSH
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.