[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My body is ready

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

My body is ready
>>
>>68657250
does your body really need to be ready? your wife's the one taking the bbc
>>
dad-rap
>>
>>68657250
Anyone who says this single wasn't dope as fuck is a lying whore
>>
RTJ3 WHEN
>>
>>68657295
I bet you're a subby little fag itching for a dicking. All you memetards are.
>>
>>68657360
>memetard
Is this how the average RTJ fan speaks?
>>
>>68657491
Post dick.
>>
>>68657579
What?
>>
I ain't listening to that shit till the album comes out.
>>
>>68657302
shit, what rap should I be listening to instead?
>>
>>68657769
Try MC Ride's solo work
>>
>>68657592
Please...
>>
Not a bad track, but not that good either. Dunno, I'm not feeling confident about this third album.
>>
>>68657310
this
>>
Why do people on /mu/ trash on artists like Kodak Black and 21 Savage and then shit their pants over groups like Run the Jewels?
>>
Worst rap band of all time.
>>
>>68657302
It's not even dad-rap, its literally just white people on reddit rap
>>
>>68657769
Death Grips
Dälek

anything that isn't mainstream mass-appeal pop
>>
>>68658268
It's literally the opposite
/mu/ shits themselves for savage and yachty and kodak but will have a kneejerk negative reaction to anything rtj
>>
>>68657250
My body will only be ready for a solo El-P album, or a solo Mike. I've said before and I'll reinstate, RTJ is nice but their solo efforts with a bit of each other sprinkled is so much better.
>>
Type of music when reddit babby graduates from /r/Music and Childish Gambino to /r/hhh
>>
>>68658268
/mu/ does not like Run the Jewels. Start a thread asking for people's opinions in them, I guarantee it will just be people saying it's cuck music. Also the artists you mentioned are not really comparable.
>>
>>68658345
>/mu/ shits themselves for savage and yachty and kodak but will have a kneejerk negative reaction to anything rtj
As they should, all of those artists have brought more to the table than Run the Jewels has
>>
>>68658393
>all of those artists have brought more to the table than Run the Jewels has

Can you even seriously name one thing.
>>
>>68658509
Music that's actually good and not cuck reddit dogshit.
>>
>>68658517
Nice memes and buzzword. This confirmed what I thought.
>>
>>68658509
I've never heard anybody who sounded like 21 Savage until I heard 21 Savage. I've never heard anybody who sounded like Lil Yachty until I heard Lil Yachty. Kodak Black has released one of the most genuinely real and enjoyable mixtapes (Heart of the Projects) I've heard. All these kids are young as fuck and have huge ambitions. What did Run the Jewels do? Get two washed up rappers together to make an album of cat sounds? Sorry but RTJ is music for white suburban teenagers, nobody who is ingrained in hip hop feels that shit
>>
>>68658550
You're serious? You think El-P is generic? Can you name an artist that sounds like El-P?
>>
Run the Jewels is so fucking corny
>>
>>68658560
El-P sounds like a white boy heard Dalek and went "Oh i want to do that too"
>>
>>68658563
>>68658563
>>68658563
>>
>>68657250
I like these guys enough, but man they're kind of corny, aren't they?
>>
>>68658618
Ok I know that's bait now. El-P was producing before Dalek. Never heard of Company Flow? And Dalek was the only rapper you could come up with.

Btw I just listned 21 Savage and Lil Yachty and I can't tell them apart. That's how original and out of the box thinkers they are. They both sound like they're half asleep and they talk about the same shit.
>>
>>68658705
>Btw I just listened to 21 Savage and Lil Yachty and I can't tell them apart
Sorry but this is complete bait and I'm fucking falling for it. Everybody and their mom can tell the difference between the two, it's a fucking day and night difference
>>
File: 1477179900385.jpg (92KB, 872x685px) Image search: [Google]
1477179900385.jpg
92KB, 872x685px
>>68658340
REEEEEEEnobody's allowed to like my music REEEEEEE
>>
File: Untitled.png (335KB, 1256x598px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
335KB, 1256x598px
>>68657250

This is pure autism but they really should go blue or green or something different for the new cover instead of red again
>>
>>68658818
I think that's just for the AS singles art I'm not sure if they had input on the art for that. I'm excited to see what they do with the hands/color scheme this time tho
>>
rtj 1 was good, rtj 2 not so much
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.