[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alice in Chains

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: download (12).jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (12).jpg
9KB, 275x183px
What are /mu/ thoughts on that?
>>
>>68657236

Best grunge band, IMO. Sap is the greatest EP of all time
>>
INTO THE FLOOD AGAIN
>>
>>68657236
You'd have to tie ME in chains to make me listen to them, hahaha
>>
>>68657287
SAME OLD TRIP IT WAS BACK THEN
>>
File: UA3Feq2.jpg (24KB, 662x494px) Image search: [Google]
UA3Feq2.jpg
24KB, 662x494px
JUST
>>
I like them. Even their new stuff is at least okay. The guy that Jerry got to sing lead is actually pretty good.

The original line up's harmonies are godtier imho.
>>
File: layne-staley-52.jpg (47KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
layne-staley-52.jpg
47KB, 640x480px
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>68657407
This was taken four entire fucking years before he even died. I can't even begin to imagine what he must've looked like in 2002.
>>
>>68657341
Why? hahaha
>>
best Unplugged performance
>>
>>68657498
Holy shit, that's Layne? I thought it might be, but fuck. It looks like his jaw's pretty much shrunk down in size. Shit.
>>
God Am best song
>>
>>68657577

On April 19, 2002, Staley's accountants contacted Staley's former manager Susan Silver and informed her that no money had been withdrawn from the singer's bank account in two weeks. Silver then contacted Staley's mother Nancy McCallum, who placed a call with 911 to say she hadn't heard from him "in about two weeks."[48] The police went with McCallum and her ex-husband to Staley's home; "When police kicked in the door to Layne Staley's University District apartment on April 19, there, laying on a couch, lit by a flickering TV, next to several spray-paint cans on the floor, not far from a small stash of cocaine, near two crack pipes on the coffee table reposed the remains of the rock musician." It was reported that the 6 foot (1.8 metres) Staley weighed only 86 pounds (39 kg) when his body was discovered.[49]
>>
>>68657580
not even best song on that album
>>
>>68657580
This
>>
File: AIC_FINAL_COVERsmall[1].jpg (15KB, 316x316px) Image search: [Google]
AIC_FINAL_COVERsmall[1].jpg
15KB, 316x316px
Black Gives Way to Blue fucking slays desu
>>
Dirt is the best tribute to Black Sabbath's Paranoid ever hands down!
>>
File: christgau1med.jpg (18KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
christgau1med.jpg
18KB, 400x266px
Dirt [Columbia, 1992]

A heroin album, take it or leave it--"Junkhead" certainly isn't "ironic" and probably isn't "fictional" either. Crunch crunch crunch, riff riff riff--way harder, louder, and more metallic than Soundgarden ever will be. But the price of this power is that it's also uglier and stupider--the sound of hopeless craving. Sitting here with my "books and degrees" (well, degree), I very much doubt that if I "opened my mind," as resident sickman Layne Staley suggests, I'd be "doing" like him (er, the narrator of the song). I'll wait for my own man, thank you. B

Jar of Flies [Columbia, 1994] :(
>>
"Whenever I think about how a hotel room and $5000 worth of heroin would do me real nice, I look at my dog and realize that he's never seen me when I'm high."
>>
>>68658562
(((methadone)))
>>
>>68658562
>>68658334
I knew a girl who ODed on smack this past summer. She was only 20. It was sad.
>>
No excuses best song
>>
>>68658562
Him and John Frusciante are lucky they didn't both bite the farm.
>>
fav band, hands down, emotion in every song. plus i can relate
>even their new shit is dope
>>
jar of flies is a good ep
>>
>>68659052
john frusciante is a medical fucking miracle
and he quit cold turkey
>>
>>68661040
So's Anthony for that matter.
>>
Soundgarden are(were) undoubtedly the best Grunge band but AiC fuck kick ass.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.