[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is his music shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: faggot.jpg (149KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
149KB, 650x650px
Is his music shit?
>>
obv
>>
>>68656661
no. He's a little overrated but he has plenty of good songs.
>>
he's no Bach, lets put it like that.
>>
Literally dude weed the artist.
>>
Best songs
>>
op here, my friend loves him
>>
>>68656947
cringe name
>>
>>68656661

who?
>>
>>68656912
And? This board has 300 post threads for music to smoke weed too.
>>
There is much better Reggae out there.
Catch A Fire is a good album though.
>>
>>68657141
does not make it not degeneracy
>>
Survival should be a cult album, like Spiderland and Laughing Stock, but don't tell anyone
>>
>>68656991
took the bait
>>
>>68656661
It's probably among the most tolerable reggae, but that's not saying much.
>>
Some of his music is garbage tier, but has a lot of good tunes too. It's blatantly obvious that he was mostly a talentless hack and all the heavy lifting was actually done by Peter Tosh, who also educated and taught the Wailers to play music while Bob was busy smoking weed and engaging in domestic violence.
>>
Yeah he's good. There's a reason his albums are in the library of congress
Just a shame that his family prostitued his name out and instead of being remembered as a cultural revolutionary that stood up to a brutal government and inspired a nation, he's just the magical weed nigger.
>>
Exodus is a great album
>>
>>68656661
Fucking kill yourself.

>>68657688
>>68657916
Agreeeeeed
>>
File: mondays.gif (1015KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
mondays.gif
1015KB, 200x150px
i love me some bob marley
>>
DUDE
>>
>>68657644
>It's blatantly obvious that he was mostly a talentless hack

Bob Marley is one of the most inspirational musicians to have ever lived. So much for having no talent.

If you listen to Redemption Song and feel nothing, you are dead inside. KYS.
>>
>>68658428
Not dead inside, just not a nigger
>>
>>68658428
he'd have been nothing without Peter Tosh
>>
>>68658472

autism says wut?
>>
>>68658519

forgive me if I dont take your word for it...

Nonetheless, "talentless hack" is simply not an accurate representation given the body of work he accomplished and the effect it had on the World

now back to sperge-lord tier memes.
>>
>>68658472
you're a broken human being sorry :(
>>
>>68658630
"mostly" talentless
>>
I think he dominate his genre
>>
>>68658645

right...qualifying it in attempt to not appear wrong. got it.
>>
File: Catch a Fire (Original Version).png (820KB, 964x964px) Image search: [Google]
Catch a Fire (Original Version).png
820KB, 964x964px
Anything from the pre-Chris Blackwell era is great.

The original Jamaican version of Catch a Fire before Blackwell added all of the American session musicians soloing all over is fucking stellar. Probably the best record of Marley's career and it's great that it got released.
>>
Soul Rebels and African Herbsman are stellar records, as is Catch a Fire. Everything beyond that is hit/miss, but I have a soft spot for Exodus since I grew up with that album.
>>
File: Reaction.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
Reaction.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
Aha, his Greatest Hits sure is a great record! I like doing nothing more then throwin' it on the old turntable, smoking some drugs with my wife, and dancing the whole night away! Well, sure hope you all have a swell night folks :)
>>
Tosh >>>>>> Marley
>>
>>68656661
every human likes bob marleys music and people who say they dont are lying just trying to look cool. this is what i believe
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.