[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Deaner Album

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: The-Deaner-Album.jpg (135KB, 980x980px) Image search: [Google]
The-Deaner-Album.jpg
135KB, 980x980px
Thoughts?

Just started it myself, and it's pretty fun.
>>
File: 1471288721237.png (51KB, 629x382px) Image search: [Google]
1471288721237.png
51KB, 629x382px
better than la cucaracha or gene's solo stuff. merecede benz is standout gold imo
>>
Took me a couple listens to really appreciate. It's not as good as the Ween albums I've listened to so far, but it's not bad. I'd say 7/10
>>
>>68648953
goat release

so much balls
many guitar

OFFICIAL SONG RANKINGS INCOMING

garry>

nightcrawler=bundle of joy=bums=tammy>

you were there=charlie brown>

exercise man=shwartze pete=mercedes benz>

dickie betts>

gum>

doo doo chasers>

take it and break it
>>
"that song was called dickie betts"
"what was it about?"
"well it was about dickie betts"
been waiting for a studio recording of it
>>
still need to get to listening to it
>>
>>68654438
same, when I saw it on the tracklist I had a good laugh
>>
>>68648953
listening now, pretty dece
>>
>>68652843
>>
>>68648953
Listening to it again now, I think this might be one of my favorite releases this year.
>>
Anyone got a download link?
>>
They played more old ween than new stuff at the royal oak show last week, not that that's a bad thing.
>>
I thought it was a pretty rad record. Like the freeman album it kinda sounded like 'half' of a ween album. Dean and Gene work best together.

Sounds like he's already got a lot of work done on another album. Hopefully he can get Gener in the studio with him
>>
>>68660112
the better half tbqhwufamalam
>>
I LIKE GUM
>>
>>68661635

I LIKE MOM
>>
>>68661635
>>68661748
LETS GO TO MCDOWNAWLDS
>>
one bump from oblivion
>>
>>68658636
its very affordable if that makes a difference. I thought it was the only album that week which was reasonably priced and worthwhile which was actually a blind buy. I was quite satisfied even though its not as good as freeman s/t but that isnt saying a whole lot since I thought it was one of the best albums of the year It was pretty fun and interesting as a long time deaner fan.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.