[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CONGRATULATIONS /mu/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: hipster.png (90KB, 1410x944px) Image search: [Google]
hipster.png
90KB, 1410x944px
HIPSTER IS OFFICIALLY NOT A THING ANYMORE

https://www.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&q=hipster
>>
>>68648100
This is an American site. Please speak American
>>
>>68648100
They are called SJWs now faggot.
>>
>>68648193
I think not all of them became SJW's. I have observed some circles of former hipsters become more fascinated with EDM or hip-hop instead. SJW is more of a political thing, while hipster was mostly a fashion thing.
>>
>>68648157
hipster is literally an american invention
no hipsters actually exist outside of america
>>
>>68648261
Shoreditch
>>
>>68648248
word
>>
>>68648261
If you think that's true you're an idiot
>>
>>68648248
Emo/Weaboo -> Hipster ->SJW
t. I known someone from my workstudy that went through this exact phase. These people are social rejects (though not in the same matter as most of us on this site). These people generally hate their own society and culture from the very beginning, and seek new forms of proclaiming their own identity through dome retarded matter. In high school, they are gnerally weaboos or emos (At least that was the case for the girl in my workplace). Then they progressed into Hipsters (an unpleasent bunch to say the least. They are more prentious, not so much meloncholy, and rather flamboyent with their supposed interests that supposedly makes them unique). Normally, the past 5-6 years this how these psychos were probably indentified as. The girl who I used to do workstudy with is now a full blooded sjw, fighting on the internet and in public on social issues that no one cares about or doesn't affect anyone to say the least. Being a sjw doesn't imply they care about these issues in the first place but rather they do jt just to make themselves feel morally superior to others.
>>
>>68648351
*some

To summarize my nonsensicle rambling, Being a SJW is not a politically driven phase but an attention seeking phase in the same manner as Emo, Weaboo, and Hipster.
>>
>>68648351
That fucking sucks. I actually had an emo phase in high school but I never progressed further from it, instead I moved on to 00's Indie rock, and now I mostly listen to industrial. For myself, I can say that I kind of assumed that emo would evolve into something like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hB0PfSz-y5c

but instead, it turned into this faggot-ass folk-pop shit that I absolutely despise, like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddCsOTWz7gI

Basically, I became disgusted that the cynical, rebellious and emotional aspect of these subcultures would not turn into bullshit victimization and SJW faggotry, but it did, and now there is no stopping of this. SJW's are on the rise and there is no good counter-measure besides becoming an Alex Jones kind of dumb-ass alt-righter.

I have seriously considered fascism and satanism as an alternative simply because I am fed up with the victimization culture created by SJW's and hipsters.
>>
>>68648261
You clearly haven't been to Melbourne.
>>
>>68648507
yeah hipsters existed virtually every country outside of america, I can confirm this as an eurofag
>>
>>68648261
you clearly haven't been to Kraków
>>
>>68648261
cum 2 amsterdam
>>
>>68648496
How the FUCK could you not expect a subcultured based entirely around "rich teenager problems" and "you don't understand me I'm special waah waaaah" to NOT turn into social justice victim worship?

And judging from your use of "muh feels" memes you still haven't grown out of it.
>>
They're called "faggot sjw nu male libcucks" now
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.