[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Synthpop is the best electronic/EDM genre. provemewrong.exe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

File: rodent and a boy in a wig.jpg (215KB, 1572x816px) Image search: [Google]
rodent and a boy in a wig.jpg
215KB, 1572x816px
Synthpop is the best electronic/EDM genre.

provemewrong.exe
>>
>>68646268
right > left
>>
>>68646268
No, hip hop is.
>>
Synthpop doesn't fall under electronic/EDM
>>
>>68646367
>choosing the one that looks like a 12-year-old boy with an awful haircut over the one that looks like a 19-year-old girl with a killer hip-to-waist ration
shiggy
>>
>>68646655
It objectively does.
>>
>>68646268
Damn... Lavren Mayberry looks like THAT?
>>
>>68646268
Look at these ugly bitches haha
>>
>not krautrock
ok pal
>>
>>68647288
this guy
>>
>>68646268
I can't. And actually both Grimes and Lauren are G R E A T. One last thing: fuck off OP for the filename.
>>
>>68646644
Hip hop is just talking over a beat. What is so good about it?
>>
>>68647564
Its fun and catchy with a good beat.
>>
>>68646268

Actually it's just cancer. It's just saw waves with tons of reverb and sounds like an abortion on a sound system. Kill yourself you're part of the problem.
>>
Best of synthpop below. Agree? What would you change/add?

Depeche Mode
Pet Shop Boys
OMD
Kraftwerk
Eurythmics
Yazoo
Grimes
The Human League
Heaven 17
Royksopp
Goldfrapp
New Order
Yellow Magic Orchestra
Chromatics
Ladytron
iamamiwhoami
The Knife
La Roux
John Maus
Chvrches
Robyn
Fever Ray
M83
Future Islands
Susanne Sundfor
Gary Numan
Yello
Wolfsheim
Hot Chip
Propaganda
Cut Copy
Todd Terje
Perturbator
Talk Talk
Purity Ring
Sally Shapiro
Wild Nothing
Xeno & Oaklander
>>
File: 1457223526190.png (461KB, 500x470px) Image search: [Google]
1457223526190.png
461KB, 500x470px
>>68647564
>talking over a beat
>>
Grimes is the best, but who's that little boy on the right?
>>
>>68647883
Lauren. But's she's a 29 y.o. girl (one year and a half older than Grimes).
>>
>>68646268
Synthwave.
>>
>>68647934
Just a spin-off of synthpop. Great on its own but no better than its parent genre.
>>
>>68646367

Yes
>>
>>68646706

Just compare the noses and you'll see the clear winner.
>>
File: 4284711.gif (20KB, 250x254px) Image search: [Google]
4284711.gif
20KB, 250x254px
>Synth anything, ever
No, kill yourself
>>
>>68647981
You first, for having such a dumb opinion.
>>
>>68648317
John Maus?
>>
>>68647836
No Postal Service?????
>>
>>68646268
Synth pop is my favorite genre.
Cvrches makes the most mediocre and bland shit; People here like her because she looks like a prepubescent girl but is actually a full grown adult so she satisfies your pedo needs
Grimes is actually alright but I'm not a big senpai because I really can't stand how she sings and you fags only like her because you think she's a qt
>>
>>68648632
So much bullshit is this post. People like these artists because they enjoy their music, you delusional asshat.
>>
>>68648645
people like mcdonalds cause taste so good. shit is shit
just like grimes
>>
>>68648645
Look I do believe that there are folks that genuinely like the music
But for ever thread about these artists 95% of the posts are literally just cute pictures of Grimes or Larven
It's almost never
>Which album is best?
>This is my favorite moment
>I really like these lyrics
>I went to see her live!
It's
>pic of larven
>nother pic of larven
>I'm going to marry her one day I swear!
>nother pic of larven
>>
>>68648663
>people like mcdonalds cause taste so good. shit is shit
Are fucking kidding me? It tastes so good? Did you actually eat some decent food to compare the taste with that McD crap?

>shit is shit. just like grimes
>implying that grimes is shit because you want that
>>
>>68648737
thanks for proving my point. grimes is McD crap
listen to some decent music. not grimes shit
>>
>>68647564
Other electronic music is just beat, without the talking, it's even worse
>>
>>68648760
>thanks for proving my point. grimes is McD crap
I didn't prove that. Don't move the goalposts. I just said that McD is crap. As for Grimes:
>implying that grimes is shit because you want that

Grimes is actually great. It's proven by science, critics and me.
>>
>>68648810
>Grimes is actually great. It's proven by science, critics and me.
Fatties say the same thing about McD
When you're so addicted to shit its hard to see the light. I'll pray for you.
>>
>>68646268
You may be right, but that has nothing to do with this decade or those hacks pictured.
>>
>>68648841
Pray as much as you wish. I'm addicted to good music: Grimes, The Cure, Stereolab, Autechre, Glenn Branca, The Pop Group, Depeche Mode, Joy Division, Miles Davis, Leonard Cohen, Arvo Part, Kate Bush, Nine Inch Nails, Delerium, Public Enemy, Silver Apples, Tangerine Dream, Bach, MBV, Seefeel, The Future Sound of London, Cluster, Neu!, Can, Faust, David Bowie. You?
>>
>>68648939
Are you trying out your youtube comments on here first?
>>
>>68648939
Good job you listed a bunch of shit critics told you was good. Have fun being a mindless drone
>>
>>68649006
I discovered these artists on my own, one by one. I actually enjoy their music, I don't care if the critics like them or not. Where's your list?
>>
>>68646268
>electronic/EDM
>good
Pick none
>>
>>68649037
I bet you did discover them on your "own". Thats what all the mindless drone say
did you know google caters your search based on what you already like?
Have fun being stupid Idiot :)
>>
>>68649037
I'm into Johann Sebastian Bach, Karlheinz Stockhausen, Miles Davis, Antonio Vivaldi, Hans Werner Henze, Abdullah Ibrahim, Billie Holiday, Georg Friedrich Händel, Charles Mingus, Claudio Monteverdi, Frank Zappa, Jacques Loussier Trio, Thelonious Monk, Giacinto Scelsi, Diamanda Galás, Herbie Hancock, Ludwig van Beethoven, Simone Dinnerstein, Astor Piazzolla and Heiner Goebbels.
>>
>>68649054
>ad hominem attacks
That's the mark of a mindless drone like you. Are you mad because my taste is awesome?

Yeah, I discovered them on my own. I read a shitload of reviews and articles, followed similar artists lists and I actually listened to a ton of music.

>>68649064
Interesting. But not really comaptible with the music style of Grimes.
>>
>>68649143
*compatible
>>
>>68649143
>. I read a shitload of reviews and articles, followed similar artists lists and I actually listened to a ton of music.
Just like I thought mindless drone. You don't have an opinion of your own just a productive of what peers tell you what's good. How sad of a life you live
>>
>>68649232
reading music journalism doesn't make you a drone
obsessively following and spouting the same opinions espoused by your favourite critic makes you a drone
>>
>>68649257
>reading music journalism doesn't make you a drone
No it precisely makes you a drone since music journalism is the lowest form of journalism. Nothing but failed musicians mad at the world nobody liked their drivel so they trick people into liking their friends music as revenge. Scum of the earth
>>
>>68649232
I have opinions on my own. I picked from the big music heap what I like. I separate the wheat from the chaff using my own brain. And I don't follow only one reviewer (like you; bet you're a Fantano drone), but many.

>>68649282
And how do you find old and new music then?
>>
>>68649310
http://freemusicarchive.org/genre/Sound_Collage/
>>
>>68649346
You're too edgy for this board. What the heck you're doing in a Synthpop thread?
>>
>>68649360
edgy? Is that a word you give to somebody who thinks for themselves.
>>
>>68649371
Edgy for doing things in your own weird way. Why would someone listen to sound collages instead of actually good music? Why do you even listen to music?
>>
>>68649411
>grimes is all about being yourself even if thats weird
>grimes fan gets mad because im being myself
Do you really listen to grimes or is it because the critics told you she was good?
You're not following her motto at all.
>>
>>68649461
I listen to her music because I enjoy it. It sounds really great to me. In a better world her music would be #1 everywhere.

>grimes is all about being yourself even if thats weird
>grimes fan gets mad because im being myself
So, you don't like that. I don't like that you called her music shit. It's my right to not like your opinion.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.