[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: put blurryface on another album cover

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: bobbyface.jpg (584KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bobbyface.jpg
584KB, 1000x1000px
ITT: put blurryface on another album cover
>>
>>68643447
jök
>>
do you still think this is funny?
>>
>>68643447
Put onto that converge album and see what happens
>>
File: aero.jpg (985KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
aero.jpg
985KB, 900x900px
>>
Fuck blurry face legit makes me mad.
Their album Regional at best was amazing, like one of my top albums.
And then fueled by raman fucked them and turned them into some random pop shit that everyone froths.
Even the name regional at best sounds epic.
>>
>>68644343
WE FOUND IT!
>>
You know, before the 21P shilling I used to think they were just 'OK.' But now, now that it's become one of the most insufferable /mu/ memes ever, I'm starting to actually hate the band, even though they didn't actually do anything.
Blurryfaceposting is to /mu/ as Conway Twitty is to Family Guy.
>>
>>68646197
Care to explain what happened with 21P becoming a meme here. I used to frequent /mu/ a ton but now only pass through sometimes. This sounds hilarious.
>>
>>68646319
Twenty one pilots is popular among annoying 13 year olds.

Therefore, /mu/ is allergic to them even without listening to them.
>>
>>68646319
At first, believe it or not, it was literally just one guy autistically posting Twenty One Pilots threads all day, every day, comparing them to Death Grips, Swans and Animal Collective. He would start anywhere from 13 to 25 21P threads a day. It was almost like his job. You could literally tell when he was sleeping; there was about a 9-hour gap every day where he would stop posting, then resume the next day. He would evade bans left and right. It was awful.
I think he's gone, now, though, because the catalog is no longer flooded with 21P. But, of course, now 21Posting is now kind of a forced meme. We're left with residual shitposting. This is that residual shitposting. People are starting to imitate his posts.
Kill me.
>>
>>68646366
I mean, I could name dozens of shitty radio bands popular with teenagers. What made 21P catch on out of everything as a meme?
>>
>>68646394
That's actually hilarious. I also hate 21 pilots so that makes it even more hilarious.

I've spent a good amount of time on a lot of boards across this website, and somehow /mu/ consistently generates some of my favorite memes and general shitposting
>>
File: mbdtf.png (773KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
mbdtf.png
773KB, 700x700px
>>
File: memes.jpg (173KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
memes.jpg
173KB, 900x900px
>>
File: Boc060613.jpg (137KB, 685x686px) Image search: [Google]
Boc060613.jpg
137KB, 685x686px
sure
>>
>>68646639
kek
>>
>>68644630
You know Vessel's tracklist contains like half of RaB right?
>>
>>68646633
That triggers me, hard.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.