[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can we talk about how terrible Twenty One Shills is?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: rs-224400-21.jpg (47KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
rs-224400-21.jpg
47KB, 700x394px
can we talk about how terrible Twenty One Shills is?
>>
>the ink
what does he mean by this
>>
Not sure why they're brought up and memed here so hard. Pretty inoffensive pop music
>>
>>68641412
the asshole with the red hat looks like one of those dodgy late-twentysomethings who still has the fashion sense of a 15-year old scene kid because he's trying to attract underage hot topic girls
considering that 21p are supposedly a lowkey christian band as well, it wouldn't surprise me if he was a legit reprobate
>>
For a while it was literally just one autistic guy who shitposted day in and day out, starting up to 13 threads a day and evading bans left and right. You could actually tell when he was sleeping. I think he left at some point, though, and we're left with residual shitposting.
>>
>>68641430
It's symbolism, your white cis brain probably doesn't have the capacity to understand what that is.
>>
honestly they aren't that bad. a lot of the instrumentation is pretty out there and the lyrics are more introspective and profound than a lot of the bullshit i see on here every day
>>
File: Boipussi.jpg (111KB, 795x1005px) Image search: [Google]
Boipussi.jpg
111KB, 795x1005px
>>68641637
>Christian Band
>Make a song about Judge Holden from Blood Meridian

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>68641466
It's edgy "fuck society, no one understands me, I'm sad, no one cares, I'm the victim" content that tries to be "artistic" with little effort, not to mention it's typical singer/song writer acoustic guitar bro who likes hip hop so he threw that in there "wow that's so different, there aren't a million YouTube covers like that"
>>
>>68641710
lol
>>
his hand tatoos look like shit i hates them their fans arent too bad but their music is just downright shit
>>
>>68641742
This attitude is how I was when I first started exploring /mu/ a little at age 17, eight years ago. I remember the juvenile feels about things random people do that you're currently having. You'll grow out of it.
>>
File: 011001010010.jpg (49KB, 606x732px) Image search: [Google]
011001010010.jpg
49KB, 606x732px
>>68641803
thanks dad. now get your geriatric ass the fuck off my board
>>
File: IMG_6673.jpg (12KB, 246x246px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6673.jpg
12KB, 246x246px
>>68641803
>25
>enjoying 21 pilots
>>
they're great if you're a teenager who has only really heard idol pop before, or music from an older era you can't connect to. which could be said dismissively but i think it's an important niche that has to be filled. sort of like an "intro" to confessional, personal music that still fits neatly within your horizon of experience. making a meme of them for that makes you just a different sort of stupid teenager, in my mind at least.
>>
>>68641927
>what you listen to = what you identify with
>there is only hating or loving a band
sure, kid
>>
>>68641927
I don't know or care about a single piece of their music.

Oh wait, you think there were implications. Maybe this website has addled your mind?
>>
>>68641717
post it or you're full of shit. I will not let radiofriendly faggotry touch my /lit/
>>
>>68642022
>I don't know or care about a single piece of their music.
Ah, so your response to the opinion of the band is invalid since you know nothing about them. Do you normally wander into conversations, knowing nothing of the topic, but feel the need to try to impress others?
>>
>>68641977
i really hate to say that my distaste for their music and the music of others like them completely blinded me to such a great perspective
>>
>>68641412
>twenty one shills
they have millions of fans you fucking loser but if that makes you feel better about yourself hats off to you.
>>
I'll admit I like the heathens song

I don't know how it happened
>>
>>68641412
i really like their singles
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.