[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

saying fuck it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: beach-goth-2016-flyer.jpg (752KB, 1296x1728px) Image search: [Google]
beach-goth-2016-flyer.jpg
752KB, 1296x1728px
you ever walk in then immediately walk out of a festival before?

This is no big loss for me as I was at desert daze last week which was the best possible experience.
>>
>>68641183
You did the right thing my man
>>
You should have just gone to DJ Quik and then left.
>>
>>68641183
>Gucci Mane
>TR/ST
>XXYYXX
>Tricky
>2 Live Crew
>Yellowman
>Bon Iver
>JUSTICE
>Leftover Crack
SebAstian
>Reel Big Fish

and what was your dumbass reason for leaving again?
>>
>>68641838
I saw tr/st and yellow man yesterday. Shit was packed.

Left today because it was still packed and raining to the point where everything was a puddle. This was not worth waiting for for 30 minute sets with shitty sound. The two outside stages are too close together so unless you're somehow up close in the massive crowd you're hearing both bands. If you manage to get inside you get the observatorys typical shitty sound mixing. Ultimately for me it was just a bunch of 30 minute sets for bads that i like but am not super in to and its not worth waiting through shitty rain conditions. the entire portaloo zone was in a half foot of water
>>
that lineup is a clusterfuck theres literally no fan overlap between these groups
>>
>>68641889
cant blame you bro that lineup is fucking terrible
TERRRIBBLLELLEEEE
>>
>>68641889
Didn't even get a chance to nail any burger bitches?
>>
What was your fav set at desert daze? Godspeed was amazing
>>
>>68642000
i dont want em
>>
>>68642132
it's hard to pick because everything I saw was really great. Godspeed was great.
Highlights:
Thee Commons
Brian Jonestown
Life Coach
King Gizz
Morgan Delt

also saw the wife performance, very worth it
>>
>>68641183
why would you even show up to that shit show? only good artist there is justice
>>68641838
>gucci mane
>xxyxx
>yellowman
fuck outta here pleb
>>
File: TheeCommons.jpg (166KB, 1305x637px) Image search: [Google]
TheeCommons.jpg
166KB, 1305x637px
>>68642574
couldn't help but take this pic of thee commons' saxaphonist!!
>>
okay but why is xxyyxx bigger than gang of four
>>
>>68641838
Only JUSTICE is good from this list
>>
>>68644404
It's a "DJ set" whatever that means
>>
>>68641183
at a glance good choice
>>
>>68641838
>implyiong TRST live is not utter shit
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.