[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Earl Sweatshirt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: EARL2.jpg (49KB, 696x540px) Image search: [Google]
EARL2.jpg
49KB, 696x540px
What's your opinion on Earl Sweatshirt? Is he as good as people make him out to be?
>>
>>68639451
yes.
his next album is gonna be a classic
>>
Amazing rapper who doesn't hop trends and has patrician taste in music.
>>
His debut album is his only good one.
>>
Tryhard earl>xannie-poppin earl>edgy earl
>>
He's got absolute crazy ability. Plus, all 3 of his albums are different by a fair bit. And there isn't really a consensus on which one is best. He's very consistent. Kills his guest verses.
Get keen for his next album
>>
Very talented but his solo albums are very average. He really shines on guestwork or when he works with a producer that knows how to complement his style.
>>
>>68639817

Depressed Earl < Tryhard Earl >> Edgy Earl

>imo
>>
Probably my favorite hip hop artist, his Solace EP was amazing and I wish he would make something like it into a studio album
>>
Best rapper out of OF
>>
>>68639451
my favorite rapper honestly. been to a few of his shows, i've talked to him a couple times. really chill guy if you're not an annoying stan.
IDLS is my favorite but Doris has some amazing tracks, Hive is 10/10. EARL is very impressive for a 15/16 year old to have made.

also talked to knxwledge at one of his shows, he was high as fuck and really cool.
>>
I personally really liked him when I discovered him and highschool and six years later I still do. His newest album is probably one of my favorites and his feature on the new Danny Brown album was very good.
>>
>>68639451
He's great and the best thing about him is that he probably hasn't even peaked yet as an artist. Earl has mad potential, but I have a slight feeling that he is stagnating right now.
>>
One of the few rappers of this generation that may surpass DOOM
>>
>>68639451
He should make a break for it
>>
he has potential, we definitely haven't seen the best of him yet and that's exciting to think about
>>
File: Capture.png (2KB, 172x43px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
2KB, 172x43px
>>68640989
Oh shit nigger what are you doing
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.