[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are some albums that nu-males listen to?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 9

what are some albums that nu-males listen to?
>>
>>68636235
Anything pop and hip-hop (not that there's a difference).
>>
anything jazz or rnb (not that there's a difference)
>>
>>68636297
>>68636327
i said nu-male not normie
>>
death grips
kanye
sufjan
>>
God damn fuck numales
>>
what are some nu-core bands like AJJ?

serious question
>>
Chiptunes
>>
anything carley rae jepsen and grimes
>>
What do non numales listen to?

Imagine Dragons?
>>
Nu-males would never listen to an artist with such a disgustingly offensive name, check ur privilege OP
>>
>>68636235
Your favorites albums
>>
The Mountain Goats, The Hold Steady, and AJJ are the nu male holy trinity.
>>
>>68636235
/mu/core
>>
>>68636479
OK, why do Nu-males like Death Grips?
All their shit is about hard drugs, meaningless hatefucking, and senseless violence. Plus mental illness sprinkled over everything.
What appeals to these guys, its something they dont participate in.
>>
>>68636235
anything posted on /mu/, especially (but not exclusively) by /pol/ crossposters
>>
all metal music
swans
captain beefheart
>>
File: Slint_-_Spiderland.jpg (66KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Slint_-_Spiderland.jpg
66KB, 300x300px
You would have to be a Nu Male to enjoy this go nowhere, whimpy, no confidence borefest. It's like getting cucked musically.
>>
>>68636676
thats why they changed their name to AJJ because all the SJWS got pissed
>>
>>68636779
meme mia
>>
>>68636235
ANY MUSIC I DONT LIKE >:(
>>
>>68636710
this
>>
>>68636710
I LIKE THE MOUNTAIN GOATS
>>
>>68636721
>OK, why do Nu-males like Death Grips?
>All their shit is about hard drugs, meaningless hatefucking, and senseless violence. Plus mental illness sprinkled over everything.
Probably the same reason nu males like rap desu
>>
>>68636235
Your favorite kind of music.
>>
File: 1445453599075.jpg (67KB, 400x363px) Image search: [Google]
1445453599075.jpg
67KB, 400x363px
>>68636736
>any idea what /po/ listens to? im interested
>>
>>68636721
when it comes to hip hop nu-males like it more as a fashion accessory that also shows how in tune they are with black culture and slang.
irl nu-males are deathly afraid of black people though and would piss their pants if they ever actually went to the hood.
>>
>>68636868
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>: (
>>
>>
>>68636906
But these faggots dont live any of it. I guess listening it gives them a taste of it.
>>
pop punk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emGri7i8Y2Y
>>
>>68636923
:o
>>
>>68637038
This and Run the Jewels
>>
>>68637038
>>68637145
But Kendrick and Run The Jewels are awesome.
Not even a Nu-male
>>
>>68636235
god this album is the fucking WORST
>>
I hate to say it because she is my favorite artist but: Joanna Newsom

I've never seen as many hipster nu-males in the same space as a Joanna Newsom concert
>>
nu male here, i like romantic/modern classical, prog rock, heavy metal and some folky stuff
>>
>>68637196
Nu-males like Kendrick Lamar cuz he's black and wants him to fuck their girlfriends
>>
>>68636235
emo revival
"""""""woke""""""" hip hop
>>
>>68637251
more like Joanna Nu-son

amirite?
>>
>>68637042
>But these faggots dont live any of it.
and? god i hate how music is supposed to be about what the artist or the listener "know". apply that to film or literature it would be seen as fucking retarded, which it is
>>
>>68636982
whom are you quoting?
>>
File: Protest-The-Hero-Interview.jpg (696KB, 1270x757px) Image search: [Google]
Protest-The-Hero-Interview.jpg
696KB, 1270x757px
Protest the hero
>>
>>68637339
didn't mean to do that i don't know why that happened. So is there any music you know that /pol/ listens to?
>>
File: tfw youve seen footage.jpg (16KB, 547x480px) Image search: [Google]
tfw youve seen footage.jpg
16KB, 547x480px
>>68637344
>tfw hipsters and nu males ruined beards for the next 10 years
>>
>>68637369
so did your own ego tbf
>>
>>68637364
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/approved%20music/
>>
>>68637224
elaborate
>>
>>68637451
most of those are just jokes and johnny rebel
>>
>>68637322
But music is an emotional thing for me, if I haven't experienced or lived something the artist is expressing, the music doesn't click. It can sound good, but if it doesn't resonate with me, I tend to not listen to it.
It might not be the same for everyone, but it irks me that people act like they really 'get' the emotions and experiences being conveyed.
Listen to and enjoy whatever you like, but don't pose.
>>
>>68636892
nu male
>>
>>68638021
but narrative media is an emotional thing too. i never lived in a post-singularity society but i still liked bladerunner, and stuff like that. i don't get why that double standard exists that's what i mean
>>
Why do people hate that album so much?
>>
File: 2136001.jpg (325KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
2136001.jpg
325KB, 600x600px
Is this the first nu male album?
>>
>>68636598
The Mountain Goats, Animal Collective, American Football, Car Seat Headrest, I could go on...
>>
>>68638561
I liked People Who Can Eat People, and AJJ in general and at a time a lot of people on /mu/ did. I think Big Bird was /mu/'s voted song of the year when Knife Man came out. I'm not sure what happened, but you can track the rise of resentment towards AJJ and find it probably directly parallel with the rise of SJW-ism, though they were kind of just a band SJW's listened to rather than an SJW band. Then they went full bitch and changed their name to "not offend anybody" when half of their fucking catalog was written with the intention of offending.
>I'll take anything and I'll take anyone
>I'll take an angry lesbian with a loaded gun
>I'll take a whore with syphilis, and gonorrhea, too
>Darling, I love you
And of course, as is just like them, the SJWs just gloss over the blemishes of their queer allies.

Also their last two albums were junk.
>>
>>68636710
>knocking the mountain goats
>>
>>68638735
I loved People who eat people also.
AJJ seemed to be quintessential punk band with a different sound. Their songs were edgy as fuck. Hell People is one of the most anti-sjw albums i've heard. There is a fucking song about murdering women for christ sake.

i gave up on them at knife man when they had a song about white privilege. Then the name change followed.

Closest thing i can imagine to that 360 is if Moonman and Johnny Rebel released an album about how great multiculturalism is.

AJJ must be the biggest pussies on earth.
"YEAH WE'RE OFFENSIVE AND PUNK, BUT NOT TOO OFFENSIVE! WE WILL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU WITH OUR NERF BATS"
>>
File: bm.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
bm.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
>>
File: 1476399478344.jpg (51KB, 670x472px) Image search: [Google]
1476399478344.jpg
51KB, 670x472px
>>68636779
being this much of a pleb should be a crime
>>
>>68638937
>>68638735
I understand the frustration about the name change and even American Tune, but I don't see why /mu/ can't appreciate the work they did before Knife Man. People is a great a record, and I hate that it has to be associated with social justice warriors just because they might listen to it.
>>
>>68636235
Chiptunes, Indie shit, Caravan palace
>>
everyone seriously replying to this thread, please kill yourselves
>>
Drake
Kanye
Pretty much any modern rapper
About 75% of modern pop artists
>>
>>68636993
>irl nu-males are deathly afraid of black people though and would piss their pants if they ever actually went to the hood.
so conservatives are nu males? I learn something new every day
>>
>>68636982
wtf is wrong wiht origamei
>>
>>68638735

Saw AJJ last night, they played way more old songs than new. Still love the guys despite how people may feel about their name change and new material.
Their two new albums are much better live than in studio.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.