[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

poser scum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

how does /mu/ feel about posers?
>>
>>68634609
They're awesome.
>>
Misfits is my favorite band.
>>
what are you anon, 15 and a trooo punk?

misfits logo is a staple in fashion
>>
>>68635232
OP reporting in, and no anon, I'm using punk bands as an example because of how many retards like to go around and buy Ramones, Misfits and just about any other punk band's merch with a cool design/logo simply for the fashion of it
>>
>>68634609
They should get raped by The Dark Lord himself!!!!
>>
>>68634609
everyone is a poser, it's just contemporary western culture
>>
It's spelled poseur. It even has a Wikipedia article.
>>
I hate poseurs more than anything. They ruin everything, for their own selfish gain.
>>
>>68636777
>retards like to go around and buy Ramones, Misfits and just about any other punk band's merch with a cool design/logo simply for the fashion of it
i used to wear a sublime shirt in high school and a couple of times fag redditors like yourself would challenge me over it thinking i only wore the shirt because i thought it was cool or something, asking me dumb shit like "can you even name 5 songs?" and "what are their names?" and a bunch of other dumb shit like that. it wasnt that bad for me since i was able to convince these kids that i actually listened to the band so its not like i got embarrassed or anything, it just made me cringe real hard because i knew that these kids thought they were """"real fans"""" and assumed that everyone else is just a poser, which is embarrassing for some reason.

moral of the story is dont worry about what these fags wear. when you see a girl wearing a pink floyd shirt and you know damn well that she doesnt listen to pink floyd, dont try to out her on it, or anyone for wearing any band crap because it doenst affect you.
>>
>>68634609
I'm indifferent because I'm no longer a teenager
>>
>>68634609
that dude is one notch off from frosted tips

i like him
>>
>>68634609
Get it right new fag, /mu/ are posers
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.