[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can you separate the art from the artist /mu/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: heilanselmo.jpg (68KB, 745x589px) Image search: [Google]
heilanselmo.jpg
68KB, 745x589px
can you separate the art from the artist /mu/?
>>
I don't care if artists have different beliefs to my own and I don't feel the need to separate the art from the artist.
The quality of the art is the my only concern.
>>
>>68633990
If the artist is a pea-brained moron, chances are their works will be lackluster at best; thus I never give them my time. First impressions matters.
>>
>>68633990
as long as I can't figure out what an artist's political views are from the music alone, I don't care. that goes both for views that I agree and disagree with. music is a shit method of conveying political ideas.
>>
Yeah, I usually don't give a fuck. If the music is good, I'm down to listen to it and enjoy it.

For example; the whole Thurston Moore cheating on Kim Gordon for decades thing bothered me a lot, still does, but I still listen to Sonic Youth.
>>
>>68633990
No
>>
>>68633990
hah, that was funny
>>
>>68633990
no

why the fuck would I

I'm not interested in doing that
>>
despite the white power stuff, anselmo seems like a cool dude
>>
>>68634464
I've always gotten the impression that he was a mildly narcissistic douche. but maybe I'm just looking for it cause i hate his music
>>
>>68634349
just loved how everyone overreacted to an inebriated former heroin addict continuing a stupid joke who obviously doesnt believe in any of that shit anyway as if he had slaughtered millions of people himself even after he apologized.
>>
no, if they don't worship hitler they can fuck off

https://youtu.be/IUl0nAVGMH4
>>
>>68634802
finnish BM is so kooky
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.