[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This aged like shit.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: tms.jpg (79KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
tms.jpg
79KB, 450x450px
This aged like shit.
>>
You're fucking retarded dude kill yourself
>>
>the albums 'age' meme
>>
>>68628949
>implying they dont
That being said it takes like 30+ years depending
>>
>>68628949
early 2000s pop music aged horribly and you're delusional if you think otherwise
>>
>Implying it was good to begin with
>>
>>68629193
You're right. It was fucking stellar.
>>
>>68628921
still good
>>
It sounded 'dated' back when it came out too. The ameture soundcloud aesthetic had always been a part of their aesthetic.
>>
imho the only album of theirs that will age well in terms of timelessness is TPTB.

none of their albums will ever feel truly "dated" though. it's just that the stretch from ExM-GP capture the ethos of the '10s so well that they're sort of stuck here.
>>
>>68628921
It didn't age, you did.
>>
>>68628949
bad albums do, good ones don't
>>
>>68628949
This.
Classical music and jazz never 'aged'. Enough with this meme already.
>>
>>68628921
It's still their best album though?
>>
>>68628921
>shit ages like shit

wow, what a revelation
>>
i feel like an album only feels old or nostalgic if you listened to it a lot years ago and then stopped after a while. NLDW sounds dated to me because i listened to it a lot when it came out and then forgot about it for a few years. now it just reminds me of living in a shitty apartment after hurricane sandy destroyed my house.
>>
>>68630547
>i feel like an album only feels old or nostalgic if you listened to it a lot years ago and then stopped after a while
for me that's Doris by Earl Sweatshirt. The nostalgia is fucking crippling because I'm overflowed with positive emotions. And I thought I was just a dead husk inside.
>>
fever still their best song
>>
Unironically agreed. It actually sounds like Limp Bizkit shit to me now.
>>
>>68629205

>Stellar
>Death Grips

Pick one
>>
>>68630653
BP is just The Fever stretched out across 10 songs
>>68630663
no it doesn't
>>68630695
>post-ironic
>shitpost
Pick two
>>
Let's just say there's a reason my uncle Craig calls em DEATH SHITS. lol
>>
>>68630712
let's just say that there's a reason why you have repressed memories of being fondled, and it has to do with your good old uncle Craig
>>
File: projecting.jpg (67KB, 800x502px) Image search: [Google]
projecting.jpg
67KB, 800x502px
>>68630751
whoahohoho

wow

settle down there, little feller.
>>
>>68630789
nah dude I bet you eat lunch by yourself at school and go home and cry and then your dad beats you up because your mom forgot to get Frosted Flakes when she went grocery shopping

HAHA got you good
>>
File: withdrawing_projections.jpg (9KB, 540x205px) Image search: [Google]
withdrawing_projections.jpg
9KB, 540x205px
>>68630852
>
>>
At least it aged you baby
>>
>>68630946
yeah whatever, good luck with your depression and social anxiety

lol ur making this too easy I rekt ur ass kid
>>
>>68628921
How can an album released 4 years ago age like shit?
>>
>>68628949
>What is every Kate Bush album ever

The corny 80's production ruins it.
>>
>>68631126
which is why The Kick Inside is the best
>>
File: crying pepe.png (615KB, 2894x2300px) Image search: [Google]
crying pepe.png
615KB, 2894x2300px
>>68631149
HEEEATHCLIIIIF
IT'S MEEE
CATHYYY
I'VE COME HOME
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.