[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of bones/TeamSESH?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4

File: bones.jpg (79KB, 660x660px) Image search: [Google]
bones.jpg
79KB, 660x660px
What do you think of bones/TeamSESH?
>>
>>68623073

Me? What do I think? are you talking to me or are you talking to yourself?? edge fuck off you prick. stop fucking writing shit on /mu/. those who don't get it inside joke asshoke keeps writing on here.

PLEASE STOP!
>>
IT'S SHIT

I can't even put a genre on this
>>
Quit posting retarded white rappers (i.e. culture vultures and wiggers) on /mu/. There not special and their "music" is shit-tier and they're an embarrassment to the white race.

They're killing hip-hop too. There will never be another Eminem, get over it you fucking wigger fuck.
>>
>>68623146
>wigger

lol how's grade 8?
>>
File: tumblr_nolwstvYGb1qjbx4ro1_500.png (423KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nolwstvYGb1qjbx4ro1_500.png
423KB, 500x501px
>>68623073
Rozz is the only one in it thats good, and he happens to be probably one of the best hip hop artists of the last 5 years

https://soundcloud.com/rozzdyliams/rozz-dyliams-252
>>
>>68623243
He is not that bad. $uicide boy$ is better than bones but in all, the horrorcore shit is too much for me sometimes.
>>
ITS OUR TIME NOW , Rest In Piss To all those emo hipster CLOUD RAPPERS , Their time is up COMPLETELY , ITS DARK TRAP SEASON , WHERE REAL NIGGAS WIN AND DO REAL SHIT , Look Out For Every Artist In This Pic We Are What's Poppin Now , WE ENDED CLOUD RAP YESTERDAY , WE ENDED EMO ANIME RAP SAYING SHIT ABOUT "BUMPING FLOCKA IN A UNDERWATER TANK" WE ENDED IT , ITS OVER THEY CANT COMPETE WITH THIS LINE , WE ENDED EMO MISERBLE RAPPERS WHO WEAR DRESSES AND HOLD SWORDS WE DID FOR LORD GUWOP . FOR KING GUCCI ONE OF THE FATHERS OF DARK TRAP AND TRIPLE SIX MAFIA THE KINGS , WE ENDED IT CLOUD RAP YESTERDAY WE WOKE THE CHILDREN FROM THE DEAD AND GAVE THEM THEIR MIND BODY AND SOULS BACK WE REMINDED THEM WHO THE REAL KINGS WAS WHEN WE GAVE THEM NO MERCY , WE ARE THE TUFF GUYS WE ARE THE MEN WOMEN WANT AND ADMIRE WE ARE THE KINGS WE CAME FROM A DARK LIFE WE TRAP WE JUGG WE REAL WE ARE THE MOST FEARED WE TREAT FUCK BOYS LIKE SHIT AND SHOW NO MERCY TO THEIR DEAD ALLIES WE ARE THE LEADERS WE ARE THE GODS WE ARE THE MEN OF TODAY , WE ARE NOT LITTLE HIPSTERS WHO WEAR BLACK RIPPED JEANS FROM HOT TOPIC WEARING A METALLICA SHIRT WITH DIED BRAIDS IN THIER HEAD JUST TO SEEM TRENDY , WE ARE NOT THOSE PEOPLE WHO CAME FROM A HAPPY HOME WITH A PICKET FENSE AND A LAB DOG WHILE SITTING AT HOME MOAPING THE ROOM BECAUSE DADDY DIDNT TAKE US ROLLER BLADING TODAY , WE ARE NOT THOSE HIPSTERS WHO GO ON YOUTUBE JUST TO WATCH HOOD VIDEOS AND IMITATE DANGEROUS MEN THEY'LL NEVER BE , CAUSE WE ARE THOSE DANGEROUS MEN WE ARE THE ONES THESE CLOUD RAPPERS FEAR SO THEY KEEP US AS A SECRET WHILE SOAKING OUR STYLES SO THE WOMEN OF TODAYS SOCIETY CAN WORSHIP THEM NOW THE WOMEN EVEN CAUGHT ON THEY NOW REALIZE THAT THESE COLOR HAIR SAME CLOTHES WEARING HOMELESS LOOKING EMO DEPRESSED SWORD HOLDING DRESS WEARING FAKE LEAN SIPPING FAKE XAN POPPING PRIVLEGED NIGGAS WILL NEVER BE LIKE US DARK TRAP NIGGAS BE CAUSE WE ARE MEN WE ARE THE ONE THEY ADMIRE THEY WANT TO BE US
>>
>>68623294
suicideboys is infanitile shit for 17 y/o highschoolers
>>
>>68623333

This is a very interesting post.
>>
>>68623243
>IF YOU DONT FUCK WITH ME YOURE A STUPID DUMB IDIOT

genius/5
>>
...sesh..

BURN THIS WORRRRRRLD
ALL THE FUCKS DEAD

DILLUSION

OUR MINDS

THESE SKYS

THESE BLINDS

NEVER AGAAAAAAAAAAAIN
WRETCHED EYES
DIVINE SOCKETS
>>
>>68623566
spaceghostpurrp is the originator of that pasta i think
>>
Who are the best soundcloud/trap rappers?
>>
>>68623723
Cloud rappers I mean
>>
SESH refers to a type of explosive low-penetration rounds
>>
I personally don't like them
>>
>>68623243
hes sick
>>
>>68623492
agreed
>>
>>68623743
Not even that. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?page=2&term=sesh
>>
>>68623089
this
>>
>>68623810
then why is it always in all caps like an acronym?
>>
>>68623741
Denzel Curry, shitty Yung Lean, terrible Rob $tone, Travis Scott. Nothing big now other than RICH CHIGGA and Young Ma.
>>
>>68623840
That is how it is spelled or the group name is spelled "TeamSESH" here is the link on cloud https://soundcloud.com/teamsesh and as well there are a lot more people in the group such as Xavier Wolf, Chris Travis, etc.
>>
>>68623915
you're just stating the fact that it's spelled like that, not explaining why
>>
>>68623943
No fucking clue. Wish I could know as well, but my best guess is that the theme they go by, kinda like the vaporwave shit.
>>
Only good album is TeenWitch.
Fight me.
>>
Spot on visuals

Low key talked to my dude like "why do you have a Katana? He's like "some dudes robbed us we were gunna rob them back" he was with his drug dealer friend. And I'm like "dude! You're on some wu tang clan shit right there holy shit that's crazy." That had it planned out and everything. He'd get out with he katana another friend with his gun in his belt, another with some like ninja chucks or some shit.... Yakuza type shit. I told them "personally, no amount of money is worth my life". Luckily my friend got the message.

Beware of this town, multiple men are known to weild katanas.

Katanas, an epidemic?
>>
>>68624733
He had a mask just like in the photo too! Fucking crazy... Glad he listened to what I said or something.
>>
>>68624733
I saved this as a copypasta
>>
Wicca Phase Springs Eternal gets slept on so hard. All of Gothboiclique does, really.

>https://soundcloud.com/gothboiclique/just-so-you-know-feat-horse-head-wicca-phase-springs-eternal-prod-by-marilyn-refe
>>
>>68623073
columbine edgelord
>>
>>68626498
correct post
it's a shame peep gets the most attention out of the group since he's by far the least talented
>>
One of my friends in college right now went to high school with this dude in Howell, Michigan (one of the last kkk strongholds of Michigan apparently) and said he was an asshole, edgelord and generally very unpleasant person to know
>>
>>68627961
just in case you couldn't tell from his music
>>
File: bone.jpg (68KB, 523x715px) Image search: [Google]
bone.jpg
68KB, 523x715px
The new $uicideboy$ album is very good
>>
>>68623073
Pretty terrible
>>
>>68623073
i think bones looks really cool but his music is pretty underwhelming
>>
Tries to act hard but wouldn't be caught dead anywhere outside the suburbs
>>
>>68623294
$$ are the worst of the bunch. They just steal a bunch of memphis rap classics and add their garbage rap on top of it. They're offensively bad.
>>
>>68623073

I listened to "paid programming" and it was good, but now I can't listen to him because it sounds so stale

he really needs to change his sound
>>
Some great songs, very lackluster tapes
Heard Useless, Garbage, Rotten and Frayed. Will anything else prove me wrong
>>
>>68630168
He tries to add RnB in some songs, but that is shitty as well, some are decent.
>>
File: eternal gay.jpg (65KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
eternal gay.jpg
65KB, 500x500px
>>68628056
ETERNAL GREY was a pretty good album. I think its only major hit was with Denzel, and KILL YOURSELF PART IV was fucking amazing.
>>
>>68624700
GREAT FUCKING ALBUM
>>
>>68623243
some of his verses seem kinda edgy,some sound pretty well thought out

jeck mixtape was pretty good tho
>>
>>68627961
I mean, he hated everyone there because they were all "racist rednecks" apparently
>>68628056
Really don't $uicideboy$ but to each their own. One thing I can respect about Bones is how he doesn't rap about cliche satanic shit like a lot of rappers trying to be edgelords.
>>
>>68623333
>THESE COLOR HAIR SAME CLOTHES WEARING HOMELESS LOOKING EMO DEPRESSED SWORD HOLDING DRESS WEARING FAKE LEAN SIPPING FAKE XAN POPPING PRIVLEGED NIGGAS

kek
>>
Useless is a contender for best release of 2016 for me
>>
>>68632340
I would consider listening to them, but its kinda like hardcore drug talking suicide shit. I think they make great beats tho. Personally I would consider listening to PARIS if you are a new comer to $uicide boy$
>>
>>68633066
I've already listened to a lot of their songs, they're just too edgy for me.
>>
>>68633451
Same but what do you think about the beats?
>>
>>68623146
>still thinks Eminem is the greatest of all time
fucking k e k
>>
A little while after he changed his name to bones he spit on two of my instrumentals. I never got credit for it and he unfollowed me on soundcloud
>>
>>68634943
which songs were they?
>>
>>68634943
[citation needed]
>>
>>68634943
Wow I wanna hear about this.
>>
>>68623073
The videos are works of art, the music is dated and worn out, the singer is attractive but is barking up the wrong tree imvho
>>
>>68638018
I can say the same about Yung Lean in Hurt.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stgrSjynPKs
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.