[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does /mu/ like ADTR? why or why not? best/worst album?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: VR603.jpg (159KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
VR603.jpg
159KB, 600x600px
does /mu/ like ADTR? why or why not? best/worst album?
>>
You're not gonna get very many positive comments in this thread, but I enjoy them. Homesick has the best songs, but Common Courtesy is probably the most consistent. Bad Vibrations was great.
>>
Homesick was my jam in middle school. I honestly think they are probably one of the least cringy metalcore bands. I find there new stuff kind of boring though.
>>
>>68620360
Update: I'm re-listening to Homesick right now. Still lives up desu
>>
Haven't listened to em in years but playing them now and somehow still know all the words. Man their shit got me through highschool. So many nights just driving around blasting homesick with a friend that I don't talk to anymore.
>>
Essential early high-school core.
Fun stuff but not anything too special.
Me and a bunch of friends played their cover of Since You've Been Gone for our high school battle of the bands.
>>
this is some meme tier shit friends
>>
>>68621080
sounds like something youd look back on yourself listening to a cringe
>>
>>68620259
went to one of their shows with some friends from high school
I thought it was gonna be really lame, but the show was actually fucking bananas
would most certainly go see again
>>
They're nothing special but they're good at what they do, and enjoyable enough to listen to.
>>
>>68621103
you'll do that with everything no matter what you used to listen to. if it's classical or jazz or just /mu/core you liked at that time you'll think you were a pretentious ass. trust me i do/was
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.