[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>When an EP is better than half their albums

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: WaterCursesAnimalCollective.jpg (75KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
WaterCursesAnimalCollective.jpg
75KB, 500x500px
>When an EP is better than half their albums
>>
Y O U F I R S T
O
U

F
I
R
S
T
>>
>>68618409
But it's their second best ep
>>
>>68618473
i'll fucking bite

which one is their first and why do you think so
>>
>>68618473
What's their best? If you say prospect hummer you're retarded
>>
>>68618536
Fall Be Kind
>>
>>68618536
Fall be kind
>>
>>68618558
>>68618570
Everything on fbk is mediocre, with the exception of what would I want sky. Water curses is consistently good.
>>
>>68618534
>>68618536
It is Prospect Hummer
>>
>>68618409
It happens. Kinda shitty but the EPs are usually god tier
Sugar-Beaster
Dillenger Escape Plan- Irony is a Dead scene
>>
>>68618627
Prospect Hummer is Pullhair Rubeye but bad
>>
>>68618607
Bleed is the only weak track and it's still better than 2 of the songs in WC. I'm not saying WC is bad it's great but Fall Be Kind is the memorable album you listen to on a roadtrip with your best pals in the late summer/mid winter.
>>
>>68618673
Bleed is great, are you sure you didn't mean to say On A Highway?
>>
>>68618648
That's ridiculous, they're nothing alike, besides acoustic guitars, and their both great.

I don't know what yoou could possibly think is bad about PH. It and Water Curses have no bad tracks. Those are their two best, and to me, it comes down to the listeners preference
>>
>>68618704
the entire album in general dude
>>
>>68618673
>and it's still better than 2 of the songs in WC.

Are you fucking autistic? Fall Be Kind is another one of the endless filler "Smashing a banjo and screeching" Animal Collective albums. Sung Tongs along with this piece of garbage are what exemplify the flaws of Anco. They've moved past that dark mideival stage of their discography, they're no longer yodels who hit their dicks with hammers and record the sounds onto "le Lofi microphone xd". You fucking dogshit listener posing fan. Water Curses is past that, it's sad, it's emotional, it's a cohesive and legible effort to tell a story and show an aesthetic, like Down There or Merriweather Post Pavilion. You shit on Centipede HZ and Painting with but you don't realize how good you have it, they could have gone back to their autistic fucking dumpster music but they didn't, they made us modern marvels like this and the two albums I mentioned before. Be happy there's no "retard fucking an acoustic part 3" that came out instead of painting with. You fucking shitstain listener. Fuck you and everything you stand for.
>>
>>68618750
Good god what a horrible opinion. You value mood and tone over things that actually matter. You're missing such a huge part of music, it's crazy.

>m-muh emotion, muh cohesion, muh storryteling!

That isn't what it's about
>>
>>68618750
it sounds like you've never listened to fall be kind lol
>>
>>68618750
Well, if you read my post it said I still enjoyed WC. Just not as good as WC. Let me remind you that FBK is the EP to MPP so that completely defeats your argument. Bitch. Also yeah I love Down There great stuff.
>>
File: Girukaz.png (1MB, 1468x1468px) Image search: [Google]
Girukaz.png
1MB, 1468x1468px
>>68618845
>>68618914
fag
>>
>>68618917
fuck sorry this is such a confusing post
>>
>>68618409
alice_in_chains.jpg
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.