[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NMH General Tour tab is now called Sweven

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Sweven.png (163KB, 267x357px) Image search: [Google]
Sweven.png
163KB, 267x357px
Has the tour tab always been called Sweven?

The word Sweven is another word for a dream or a vision
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/sweven

NMH General discussion
>>
>>68614098
IT"S HAPPENING
>>
CHECK THIRD WORLDS
>>
Found this inside the tour tab

>we'd also like to give thanks to ms. aurora borealis, father foam horse, and mr. valentich for there collaborative contributions to the "womb rume" message that made its way onto this ear area only a few months ago, but from now on, all ciphers shall be sealed exclusively by the meister milk. thank you.
>>
>>68614098
>>68614160
I don't know what any of this means, but they hype is real
>>
I honestly have not frequently checked or explored the site, so I have no idea if any of this stuff was already there. If anyone knows if this is old stuff just chime in
>>
The womb rume message is old, but I still thought that the use of the word ciphers was interesting. I still do not know if sweven has always been there. All in all I just really want more information to know if a new album will actually be a thing.
>>
>>68614098
It has always been sweven. I check the NMH site every couple of months to see if the box set has sold out so I know it like the back of my hand at this point.
>>
>>68614354
Have you noticed anything different on the site recently? I feel like Jeff will most likely continue to tease an album through a more physical means, instead of through websites or social media.
>>
File: Will-She-Rise-Again.jpg (68KB, 470x372px) Image search: [Google]
Will-She-Rise-Again.jpg
68KB, 470x372px
>>68614160

>we'd also like to give thanks to ms. aurora borealis, father foam horse, and mr. valentich for there collaborative contributions (Just some friends, maybe Laura Carter. Who knows) to the "womb rume" message (Drawings. Weren't there differences between the drawings as listed on the site and as received?). that made its way onto this ear area only a few months ago, but from now on, all ciphers (stuff?) shall be sealed exclusively by the meister milk (jeff, obviously). thank you.

So just Jeff thanking friends for helping him do the boring grunt work of shipping etc..

God I'm so starved for the album I'm autistically dissecting little comments like this.
>>
>>68614512
That's what I figured, but yeah i'm in the same boat as you. Those drawings really make want a new album so badly.
>>
File: 3710.jpg (28KB, 400x269px) Image search: [Google]
3710.jpg
28KB, 400x269px
>>68614500
Nothing on the site has changed aside from the new drawings being added. If something does change, I'll let /mu/ know. You could probably do wayback if you really want to check.
>>
File: darkiessinginsongs.jpg (80KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
darkiessinginsongs.jpg
80KB, 630x420px
Is anyone been following Julian's podcast/radioplay?

https://soundcloud.com/the-orbiting-human-circus

It's pretty good. Similar nostalgic feel as the E6 stuff. I'm seeing them live in Portsmouth.
>>
>>68614160
this has been there since 2013 when they announced their tour

I clearly remember the "meister milk" bit
>>
>>68614548
yeah it's pretty comfy

When I saw NMH live in 2013 I talked to Julian face to face after the show and asked him about Music Tapes. He said that they'd be recording the next month in May. Don't know what's up with that. I'd love a new Music Tapes album. Maybe more than NMH...
>>
I bet it just means they're done and they have no reason to have the future shows there anymore :(
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.