[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you hate her, /mu/ ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: courtney-love-1991-2-900x597.jpg (175KB, 900x597px) Image search: [Google]
courtney-love-1991-2-900x597.jpg
175KB, 900x597px
Why do you hate her, /mu/ ?
>>
>>68613440
I like Taylor Swift tho
>>
>>68613440
cuz no doubt has only 1 decent song
>>
Live Through this is genuinely fantastic, Pretty on the Inside and Celebrity Skin are decent and every thing else she ever did was fucking garbage.
>>
>>68613440
Because she killed Kurt Loder
>>
>>68613440
Because Hey Girl is the only good song on her new album.
>>
>>68613440
Because she was asking for it.
>>
>>68614023
she asked twice.
>>
File: Darlene Love.jpg (95KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Darlene Love.jpg
95KB, 1200x1200px
>>68613440
>/mu/ hates Mike Love
>/mu/ hates Courtney Love
What's /mu/'s opinion on pic related
>>
>>68613531
wtf i just found out kurt kobane died
>>
>>68613440
She's a murderer and a terrible mother.
>>
>>68614212
>She's a murderer

Kurt Cobain killed himself because he was a fraud in every single aspect of his life and persona and could no longer bear it.
If I was Kurt Cobain, if I was as full of shit as he was, I would kill myself as well. Suicide was the only honest act he ever committed.

>a terrible mother

No arguments there.
>>
I like Live Through This a lot

Anyone who says that bullshit about her husband writing that album is dead wrong. Kurt made it clear that he was not interested in making music with Courtney because he felt like their lives were already intwined enough being married. He did consider leaving Nirvana and joining Hole at one point though.
>>
>>68613489
>>68614436

>Not knowing Live Through This was a Kurt Cobain album

Her music career is defined by who she's fucking at the current time, I highly doubt she contributed anything to the actual records.
>>
>>68614266
Edgy
>>68614470
[citation needed]
>>
>>68614470
such an ignorant opinion tbqhfam
if you ask me, In Utero was a Courtney Love album.
>>
>>68613440
I really hate it when people start threads with presumption.
>>
>>68614470
That's just complete bullshit and you're just trying to bait. That may be Hole's only good album but so what, it was written by that band without Kurt.
>>
>>68614492
Kurt Cobain was a fucking white trash jock in denial, dude. He lied about absolutely everything.
His allegiance with the "losers", with gay people, with women, all that shit, it had more to do with him trying to score social capital with the "socially sensitive" indie scene than it had to do with him being genuinely sypathetic to thoe people.
This is a dude who lied about hating heavy metal because heavy metal was macho and he wanted to look like a sensitive introvert. This was a dude who tried to con a retarded girl into fucking with him. This was a dude who'd shit on MTV and Rolling Stone in one breath and then call up MTV and bitch at them for not playing Nirvana videos enough and gleefully accept Rolling Stone's offer to appear on the cover of the magazine in the next.
Kurt Cobain was an awful, extremely dishonest human being and he knew it. That's why he killed himself.
>>
File: 1472127213469.png (446KB, 608x588px) Image search: [Google]
1472127213469.png
446KB, 608x588px
>>68614558

>He was in the studio during all the writing/recording of the album

>It sounds virtually identical to kurts other work

>Sounds nothing like anything hole did before and after the album

>Kurt is a modest guy who absolutely wouldn't give a fuck if he was left off the credits
>>
>>68614590
Also, Live Through This is a better album than anything Nirvana ever made except for In Utero.
Also, the Afghan Whigs should have had the major commercial breakthrough instead of Nirvana.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIsoyk1wQ_8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvICV4_Jqnc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=st_69q853Z8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gssTNxnD4cI
>>
>>68614590
>I know everything so you have to believe me I'm always right
Learn to debate, friend.
>>68614605
>He was in the studio during all the writing/recording of the album
He was there a few times I know that, Eric from Hole said that Courtney wanted Kurt to do some backing vocals but he wasn't really into it. There is a version of one song that has Kurt on it for like a second but that didn't make it to the actual album.
>It sounds virtually identical to kurts other work
Really? You think that? Maybe Violet a bit, but it's 90s alternative rock it's gonna sound somewhat similar.
>Sounds nothing like anything hole did before and after the album
I would argue that what they did afterwords sounds similar to it. Also, think about it. Nevermind is way different than Bleach and Incesticide (songs written before Nevermind came out)does that mean that Kurt didn't write those songs? No. Bands change their sounds.
>Kurt is a modest guy who absolutely wouldn't give a fuck if he was left off the credits
I would usually agree with this, but in the case of him hypothetically appearing on his wife's album I think he'd be really happy to help promote the album by way of him being on it. Though this was not the case.
>>
>>68614684
I'm not debating anyone though.
>>
>>68614590
[citation needed]
>>68614703
That's because you are factually incorrect and know it. You couldn't win if you tried
>>
>>68614960
>[citation needed]

Biographies, interviews, comparing the information provided in them to reality.
I was a very dedicated Nirvana fan as a teenager. Probs too dedicated, since if I was just a casual one I probably wouldn't end up being as repulsed by Cobain as I am.
>>
>>68615007
Not specific citations. Try again
>I was a very dedicated Nirvana fan as a teenager.
Clearly not.
>>
>>68613440

She hasn't done anything good since "LIke a Prayer" and that was 1989.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.