[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously, is there anything this woman can't do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: cutie_courtney.jpg (373KB, 2048x1722px) Image search: [Google]
cutie_courtney.jpg
373KB, 2048x1722px
Seriously, is there anything this woman can't do?
>>
make a decent album
>>
bet she can't become a victoria's secret model
>>
>>68611894
yeah give me a boner
>>
look good
>>
being attractive
>>
Oh she looks like that! I see why people like her music now
>>
>>68611894
Look in the same direction with both eyes.
>>
>>68611894
yeah she can't
>>
>>68611938
explain pls
>>
File: ss+(2016-10-22+at+10.38.41).jpg (45KB, 390x435px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-10-22+at+10.38.41).jpg
45KB, 390x435px
>Can we just rest a little, gardening is so exhausting. Sit down with me, anon.
>>
>ITT OP gushes over Courtney Barnett because he heard her song "Avant Gardener" in an episode of Bojack Horseman
>>
>>68612059
>watching Memejack Horseman

Literally 20 years old and nihilistic: the show
>>
I canot begin to describe my disdain for this kind of music and the type of people it attracts
>>
>>68612092
>Literally 20 years old and nihilistic: the show
list 5 good reasons why this is a bad thing
>>
>>68612059
ACK-SHOELLY Avant Gardener is one of my least favorite songs of hers. I like Bojack, though.

love,
OP
>>
make another summer heights high
>>
>>68611894
Can't listen to Sit and Think without being put in a good mood
>>
>>68611894
I cannot begin to describe the disdain I have for this sort of music. To be honest, if I focus really hard on the instruments, shut out the vocals and pretend that they were being sung by someone tolerable and with lyrics that aren’t embarrassing, I can potentially see why this isn’t bad. But the truth is that she is there, she is awful, she is unbearably moronic and she does ruin any little bits of skill that the drums or guitars bring in. After one of my friends declared Barnett his “new waifu” I decided to check this out, and after confronting him about this absolute nonsense, he made a comment along the likes of only enjoying it to impress girls at parties. This album is exactly the sort of thing that those teenage girls who listen to “indie” as an image or a statement would lap up. They’ll talk about the bad vocals as “dylan-esque”, and will break into singing quotes from the frankly embarrassing lyrics whenever they can, because they’re SO ME XD, snapping up lines like “I want to wash out my head with turpentine cyanide” as if they’re extremely meaningful poetry. And jesus, I haven’t even mentioned the accent. If there was ever a convincing case for a nuke heading right to the middle of Australia’s eastern coast, this is it. An album filled with nonsense psuedo-meaningful ‘indie’ lyricism, complete with an image you’d expect one of those Sundance films advertised as indie (but actually aren’t), mostly forgettable instrumentation and songwriting, and one of the worst voices you’ve ever heard. Is there anything worse?
>>
every time i see her face i think it's liz harris
>>
>>68612107

>>68612200
2nd to pasta, look at him and laugh
>>
I hate it so much when singers I like are unattractive. At least she's lez
>>
Literally

>duude let's just sit out on the porch and smoke some durries, might head down to the bottle-o later and grab some goon. aw shit i forgot to pay rent this month ay

the artist
>>
>>68612456
>being literally /ourgirl/
>bad thing

choose one
>>
>>68611894
Is there a legitimate reason you post this tired thread everyday? You are almost as annoying as the Grimes and Kpoppers
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.