[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tripping face

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: vu.jpg (40KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
vu.jpg
40KB, 300x300px
Is it possible to really understand this album without having done LSD?
>>
>>68609781
>le drugs allow you to experince the world truly xD meme

You pathetic pseudo-intellectual twat.
>>
>implying you need LSD to understand some junkies sexual fantasy
no lol
>>
kill me
>>
you mean heroin, OP? I fail to see how hallucinogenics would add to this album, in fact it'd probably be pretty fucking horrifying come European Son
>>
>>68609811
Not the world. Only yourself
>>
>>68609877
yeah this is obviously a heroin album not LSD... what's wrong with you.
>>
all wrong. it's a romilar album.

t. lester bangs
>>
>>68609781
you have the wrong coast there, chief

there's pretty much nothing LSD like about VU&N
>>
>>68609968
go fuck yourself
>>68610958
can't tell if troll
>>
>>68609781
It's funny that the most psychedelic album of 1967 was made by a bunch of heroin addicts

btw LSD and weed are bullshit and if you do them you are a teenager doing babby's first drugs because mommy told you that heroin would "fuck with your life". Lies
>>
So not only these guys invented alt rock, they also invented indie hipster pop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fND_Y6OgsDs
It's alarming how advanced they were
>>
>>68610985
>dxm
more like false nuance
>>
>>68611085
>btw LSD and weed are bullshit and if you do them you are a teenager doing babby's first drugs because mommy told you that heroin would "fuck with your life". Lies

Was this a joke? Were you trying to be funny here?
>>
>>68611124
What would it be? Heroin is objectively superior to entry-level fake drugs like LSD
>>
>>68611140
Go do your math homework.
>>
File: CUSTOMGROW420.png (269KB, 632x626px) Image search: [Google]
CUSTOMGROW420.png
269KB, 632x626px
>>68611140
>>
it's a pretty shitty album to begin with so yeah it'd probably be better if you listened while on DUDE ACID LMAO
>>
>>68611140
Enjoy dying of an overdose at 26
>>
>>68609781
No, you need LSD to hear Lou Reed doing a gay voice
>>
>>68611089
you can hate lou hack reed
but you're right
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.