[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NO TINNITUS (THANK YOU GOD HOLY SHIT LOL AT HAVING TINNYTUS)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: W2iE2FT.png (47KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
W2iE2FT.png
47KB, 160x160px
who /perfecthearing/ here?

Over the years I've noticed a lot of people complaining more and more about tinnitus - it legit sounds awful and I don't want it

holy fuck @ having tinnititus like g damn, no thanks

Tinnitituiys avoidance thread?

>never go to shows, concerts, raves, clubs or anything with huge speakers and humans who might drunkenly yell into my delicate eardrums

>never go to protests where marginalized voices might kill my eardrums
>never go outside
>no more phone calls, text only
>volume caps following EU guidelines
>sleep with ear protectors incase disgruntled tinnicucks attempt to forcibly make me join their accursed ranks

Going to book myself in with an Otolaryngologist ASAP
>>
File: Tinnitus-Hearing-Loss-Attorney.jpg (21KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
Tinnitus-Hearing-Loss-Attorney.jpg
21KB, 500x334px
>just go to festivals bro you wont get tinnicucked

L M a o nigga nice banter

FUCKING L O L @ risking it ALL to go to some shitty muddy sweaty wed grimy outhouse infested std ridden prolehole

>pain and white noise
>BUT I GOT TO SEE MCRIDE LIVE !
>>
i've got super sensitive hearing resulting from messing with a car radio as a kid & having the thing suddenly blast out at full into my tiny child ears (which were next to the speaker). there's certain high frequencies which cause me actual physical distress & hearing a pen drop in the neighbor's office or hearing full conversations from across the house or whatever, while sometimes not being able to hear someone speaking clearly right in front of me is weird shit.

closest i came to tinnitus was seeing mbv without the ear plugs handed out on the door. was in a vacuum of ringing for two days after.
>>
more people get it as a side-effect from certain medications than loud music.

just a few weeks of using tylenol, hydrocodone w/ acetaminophen etc will give you temporary tinnitis. the thing is, people who rely on such drugs tend to take them habitually and are too stupid to realize that's what's causing it until it's too late.

also: "le classic rocker with tinnitis meme" - don't think those guys popped tylenol to treat it, thus making the problem worse?

protip: merzbow doesn't even have tinnitis
>>
if Neil Young can write Harvest Moon while suffering from tinnitus then you can listen to music with tinnitus.
>>
I don't know if I have tinnitus. I hear ringing at night when the house is silent and I don't know if that's me or a device.
>>
File: tumblr_n8cwu9vOU01r42zfzo1_400.gif (324KB, 400x270px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n8cwu9vOU01r42zfzo1_400.gif
324KB, 400x270px
>tinnicucks on full damage control
>tinnicucks attempting to conscript me

YOU WONT FUCKING GET ME

I WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER JOIN YOUR UNDEAD ARMY, TURNED INTO A CAVERNOUS HUSK OF A MAN, THE LAST VESTIGES OF HIS SOUL TORTURED BY THE UNRELENTING RINGING
>>
File: nRTOoD.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
nRTOoD.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
>Hearing Loss ATTORNEYS are a real thing

jfc
>>
who hear /unevenhearing/?

just noticed it in the last year, should I be worried? 27, everything that is supposed to be center is either slightly left or right...maybe I have frequency loss or something I don't know

Annoying as fuck though
>>
>>68607571
What kind of advanced autism even is this post
>>
>>68607826
that's just your brain compensating for the lack of discernible sounds by making his own . it's perfectly normal
>>
>>68607944
It's okay

If I was suffering from migraines and my ears were bleeding profusely I'd spend my entire days in bitter anger too
>>
>>68607967
Gods be praised
>>
>>68607571
Thanks, now I have tinnitus.
>>
>>68607571
jesus christ this board does anything to feel smug about some minor detail in their life. what are you lacking in your life that compels you to do this?
>>
>>68607913
One of the Autechre guys has that. He says he just adjusts stereo balance and forgets about it.
>>
I had tinnitus for a little while up until a year ago, nothing major. For some reason it has practically disappeared, I don't remember the last time I've heard my ears ring. And I listen to music every day pretty loud.
>>
le tinytitus thread
>>
ur mum has tiny-titus

:^)
>>
never ever
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.