[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was the bigger loss of '97?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 97.png (656KB, 1152x353px) Image search: [Google]
97.png
656KB, 1152x353px
Who was the bigger loss of '97?
>>
>>68605786
Biggie.
>>
>BIGger loss

but anyway Biggie by lightyears. Most tragic loss of hip hop history
>>
>>68605976
>>68606044
in all seriousness, what do you think big would've accomplished after 1997? not that his death wasn't tragic, but in his last few interviews he already felt he was running out of things to say
>>
>>68606145
It'd still be interesting to have him around atleast considering some of the tracks on Life After Death and the death of Pac.
>>
>>68606145
Biggie was a student of the rap game. He would've innovated in terms of sound without really progressing his lyrical concepts, not that he would need to. His flow was great enough that he could've gone 4 more albums using it with similar lyricism just changing his sound and made multiple insanely good albums
>>
>>68605786
jeff buckley vs a fat black man who looks like he just came out of a burger king

gonna go with buckley for this one.
>>
>>68606145
He would be a better Jay-Z pretty much, since he could have had the luxury of doing lyrical stuff alongside more commercial music and have them sound both as good as each other. Plus, he would have shone in the bling era with his braggadocios raps
>>
>>68606145
big would've gone on to promote better new york rappers. jay and nas's beef would have probably never existed.
>>
It's jeff
>>
>>68605786
Big was the flow, some interesting lyrics (see suicidal thoughts, not many mainstream rappers were talkin' bout this kind of shit). Jeff had a great voice, his melismas/falsettos were fucking great, one of a kind voice gonne too early, he was just heating. Half niggas in this thread never listened to Grace, they're just rapfags I bet your ass on it.
>>
>>68605786
Both were shit. Neither of them produced anything of value.
>>
>>68607656
Here's your (You), don't go spending it all in one place.
>>
This isn't even a question. Biggie
>>
was jeff buckley really good? his cover of hallellujah is so mediocre, it makes me want to listen to the original every time
>>
>>68607779
What about Mojo Pin?
>>
>>68608854
I gotchu, whiteboi.
>>
>>68608979
What did he meant by that?
>>
>>68606145
Big was 24 when he died. How many people retire at 24? You think he would have been the Bobby Fischer of rap?
>>
>>68606145
he would've been the first rapper to die at 25 of heart disease
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.