[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you guys listened to Joanne yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7052.png (74KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7052.png
74KB, 250x250px
Have you guys listened to Joanne yet?
>>
Should we?
>>
do people post this album because they're going all waifu on Lady Gaga? It can't be actually good
>>
>>68596741
Starting to listen now. I liked Million Reasons but hated Perfect Illusion.
>>
>>68596741
I like it. Perfect Illusion is the weakest song on the album by a huge margin.
>>
>>68596761
Yeah I just listened to it all, it's really good I like it
>>68596792
No I genuinely enjoy her music, this albums taken a much different direction than The Fame Monster, it's much more down to earth.
>>68596848
I love both hahaha
>>
>>68596916
Perfect Illusion is the single to let the general public know she has something, every pop artist has one on there album.
>>
i enjoyed the album a lot. it's my second favorite from her behind born this way
>>
Listening now on drugs

Interesting
>>
>>68596741
TFM > TF > BTW = AP >>> J
>>
>>68596943
Mmmm yeah I agree with that, I really only like a couple songs on ARTPOP
>>
>>68597021
To be honest, TFM, TF, and BTW are basically all just one album, they have the exact same tones, but I agree that Joanne has really shed the "super pop vibe" of TFM, but I do agree that TFM is her best
>>
>>68597064
>they have the exact same tones
Is this a fancy of way of saying they're her only great albums?
>>
File: IMG_8227.jpg (101KB, 919x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8227.jpg
101KB, 919x900px
>>
>>68596741
Listen to your parents and get that homework done and skidaddle into that bed young man!
>>
>>68597093
Pretty much
>>
I feel like this is her Sweetheart Of The Rodeo
>>
File: 10017959-standard.jpg (87KB, 665x410px) Image search: [Google]
10017959-standard.jpg
87KB, 665x410px
>>68597251
It's her best album is what it is

BTW is her best electronix album

Which size MB files you guys got?
>>
>>68597281
I'm listening to it on Spotify so idk:/
>>
>>68596848
Are you me?
I've loved every song so far up until million reasons
Hated perfect illusion the day it dropped
She's back and I'm loving it
Dimensions beyond artpop
>>
Perfect Illusion, Hey Girl, and Another Day are the only songs that aren't complete shit. As a former stan, it's really disappointing to see her put out such terrible songs.
>>
>>68597182
>implying I won't binge eat and watch my back all night
>>
>>68599501
Hi BAYAR
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.