[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

K .

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (122KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 640x640px
I want to make it clear, Kendrick Lamar is the best rapper of our time.

It's not about one thing with Kendrick, he's simply the whole package. There is not one aspect he doesn't conquer.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmVlgevh-q4
>>
>>68594959
Totally, but the alt-right kiddies here aren't going to agree because he's too political for them and something about "muh sjw cucks"
>>
File: image.png (3MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3MB, 1242x2208px
>>68594959
oh i absolutely agree. all of his albums/mixtapes were generally good. theyre even worth going back to and listening to several times.

plus he's got a good handful of songs that are self-deprecating, which are hard to come by and extremely satisfying, like "u," or the first track of untitled.unmastered.
>>
>>68596627
>u
That track is so raw, but my normie friends are like "lol why he rap like that"
>>
>>68594959
I like the production on his albums, but man, he really lowers the replayability with all that background talking, and switching the melody during the actual song.
>>
>>68594959
his voice is shit
>>68596479
kendrick is anti-nigger you sjw cuck
>>
>There is not one aspect he doesn't conquer
Thug aspect, Lamar is the type of rapper Pac warned us would become popular when everyone's balls shrunk to the size of raisins. Everything about Lamar's sound is weak, limp wristed, bullshit.
>>
>>68594959
I'm so confused right now - on the radio I heard Kendrick put down a pretty nice, simple verse at the beginning of that new Maroon 5 "Don't Wanna Know" single, and then a shitty one at the end, and now I can't find the good one or even single reference to it. Was I hallucinating? It had something to do with "kiss you on the lips" and race cars or fast lane or something? Wtf is going on?
>>
>>68597062
>Lamar is the type of rapper Pac warned us would become popular when everyone's balls shrunk to the size of raisins.
Elaborate
>>
>>68597131
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6EZfOw7nOM
>>
>>68597198
Well K isn't hardcore, but he isn't only rapping about partying and shit. He's not Tupac, but he definitely shares similar themes with him. Shit, even at the end of Mortal Man, he reads his poem (if you don't get the concept you're just dumb) to "Tupac" and has a dialogue.
>>
>>68597120
Found it, extended version of the song. Don't know why it isn't on youtube though.
>>
>>68597403
>Well K isn't hardcore
Exactly. I realize Lamar doesn't just rap about party shit; he's just kind of there in the middle, not doing anything. And that's weak. Nothing wrong with it as a form of entertainment, so if that's what you're looking for in music go right ahead. But calling him the best, or anything close? Please.
>>
>>68597722
Hm true. I don't necessarily think he's the best rapper, but like you said, he's probably the best in mainstream or in the entertainment arena right now.
Is hardcore rap dead? Hip hop, popular at least, has been dumbed down quite a bit and more reliant on aesthetic and immediate enjoyment and less about content.
>>
I hope his next one is more like untitled unmastered. Its definately become my favorite kendrick release cause its not set in a narrative its just free and spontaneously amazing. The replay value is insane.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.