[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's his best song?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Michael-Jackson.jpg (83KB, 1401x788px) Image search: [Google]
Michael-Jackson.jpg
83KB, 1401x788px
What's his best song?
>>
my poopy ass
>>
workin' day and night is a personal favorite
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yURRmWtbTbo
>>
Can't think of any artist with such a consistent decline.

Either Don't Stop 'till You Get Enough or I Want You Back if it counts.
>>
It's hard to say because several of his songs are overplayed to the point of exhaustion. So maybe "Billie Jean" is his best song; I wouldn't know because it sounds like "Happy Birthday" to me.

My favorites are "P.Y.T.," "Dirty Diana," and "Human Nature."
>>
File: Pedo_bear-jackson.jpg (14KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
Pedo_bear-jackson.jpg
14KB, 250x300px
don't care about his """""music""""", but was MJ the original trap?
>>
>>68594055
The one that starts with that dun dun dundundundun dun dun dun dun dundundundundundun
>>
Honestly most of the songs on Off the Wall are god tier.
>>
>>68594652
he was the original weird fuck
>>
>>68594772
Billy Jean
>>
>>68594825
No, how could you get Billy Jean from that? It's Smooth Criminal, DUH.
>>
Has to be either Beat It, Billie Jean or Human Nature

Boggles the mind how those three were back-to-back tracks on Thriller's B-side - that album is an unquestionable classic of 80's pop and pretty much the only LP B-Side to seriously challenge Bowie's Low and Beatles' Abbey Road while being a more consistent album arguably than those greats.

For me, Michael loses out to previous generation classics by a bit, but it's a tough call and Thriller just has to be one of the albums to most shape the course of popular music to come - easy 5/5, I'd say if you make a chart that scales up to 500/500 in albums and Thriller is one of the chosen few that earn 500/500 - deal with it.
>>
>>68594926
bass line in Billie Jean goes:

dun dun dundundundundun dun dun dundundundundundun
>>
>>68595004
missed a dun in there

dun dun dundundundundundun dun dun dundundundundundun
>>
somebody's watching me is my favourite desu
>>
Smooth criminal or Rock with You desu
>>
Ascension Millenium
>>
Butterflies senpai. People ignore his stupid white era for some reason.
>>
File: 1477089943805.webm (549KB, 306x542px) Image search: [Google]
1477089943805.webm
549KB, 306x542px
dont stop til u get enough
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.