[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

His best.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Harvest_-_neil_young.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Harvest_-_neil_young.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
His best.
>>
>>68589657
>not On the Beach
>not Zuma

Sad!
>>
>>68589687
I WENT TO THE RADIO INTERVIEW
>>
>>68589736
AND ENDED UP ALONE
>>
>>68589736
BUT I ENDED UP ALONE WITH THE MICROPHONE
>>
Listened to it a few weeksago. First Neil Young album I've ever tried, thought it was mostly average country music, along with a very few good songs like title track
>>
>>68589687
this

>>68589736
>>68589962
>>68590074
<3
>>
>>68589687
On the Beach may be his best but After the Gold Rush is close.

After the Gold Rush is his greatest song imo as well
>>
>>68589657
I started listening to Neil Young when this came out and I would never make this claim

I could get behind Dirty being the best Sonic Youth album or Wish being the best Cure album, but not this junk
>>
>>68590131
gotta be Harvest, After the Gold Rush or On The Beach

maybe Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere as the outside choice

My vote goes to After the Gold Rush.
>>
>>68590108
>First Neil Young album I've ever tried
what a terrible way to start. don't listen to the OP, literally no one cares about Harvest Moon.

Start with "Everybody Knows this is Nowhere" and go on chronologically.

After Zuma, you can skip a few and listen to Rust Never Sleeps, and then you'll have down all your Neil essentials.
>>
>>68590182
I think Harvest is great but a bit inconsistant
After The Gold Rush is amazing, but still a little inconsistent.
On The Beach doesn't have the high's that Harvest or Gold Rush have, but it's his most consistent project imo
>>
>>68590187
>skip Hawks and Doves
>skip American Stars n Bars
these are classics senpai

I like Zuma as his best, but the mainstream choice is definitely Harvest or AtGR.

Zuma>On the Beach> After the Gold Rush> Everyone Knows>Harvest>Tonights the Night >all else
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.