[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The deluxe version first listen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: Lady-Gaga-Joanne-zip-download.jpg (25KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Lady-Gaga-Joanne-zip-download.jpg
25KB, 500x500px
The deluxe version first listen
>>
Starts off like it's going to be like Don McClean but then she gets bored and goes of singing like usual
47 minutes, then I'll get to the shops
>>
7/10 for me
++ Diamond Heart, A-YO, Joanne, Dancin' In Circles, Sinner's Prayer, Come to Mama, Hey Girl, Angel Down (+ Work Tape), Grigio Girls

-- Everything else
>>
'Come on baby do you have a girlfriend?'
>>
Here We Go it's like she's in the room
>>
Going Delete repeated word girl
>>
File: P1010274.jpg (49KB, 303x281px) Image search: [Google]
P1010274.jpg
49KB, 303x281px
Seems successful so far
>>
link pls
>>
>>68583186
https://open.spotify.com/album/4JiY4JUvXdEA7UFIbiAyor
>>
>>68583187
>spotify
nice try corporate shill
>>
File: untitled.png (121KB, 214x281px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
121KB, 214x281px
It's a bit like Wizard now
>>
File: tapshoeclass.jpg (46KB, 302x257px) Image search: [Google]
tapshoeclass.jpg
46KB, 302x257px
bit like we are tap school for this one
>>
In conclusion. She created a place that the album lives in but it is like her usual problem, she doesn't finish good. She can't help but break out into "MaaaMiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" sort of thing on every album. Where she gets her leotard and leg warmers on for parents night. I've got to do a food shop.
>>
>>68583527
This album is probably the most well-finished in comparison to her other work, except The Fame Monster, of course.
>>
half-baked album.
>>
>>68583562
Well it was the deluxe edtion, it opened very well. Last has evoked something haunting
>>
>>68583719
I don't agree
>>
After a Million Reasons there's nothing good on the album (except maybe Hey Girl).
>>
Why is this album so good?
>>
>>68585652
Angel Down >>> Come To Momma >>>>>>>>>>> Hey Girl
>>
File: VintageGaga.jpg (186KB, 1048x838px) Image search: [Google]
VintageGaga.jpg
186KB, 1048x838px
Vintage Gagaloo is cute
>>
I'm the only one that hate the singles but like the rest?
>>
Great album. I'm haven't really been a fan of her previous albums (that I've listened to) but it's refreshing to hear a song like Sinner's Prayer or Angel Down in 2016 without some sort of indie gimmick.
>>
>>68587372
Nope. I'm just the same way. Almost passed on the album all together because I heard Perfect Illusion and Ayo prior to the rest of the album.
>>
i can't stop listening to the track joanne
>>
It's fucking garbage. It's a pastiche of every pop cliche from the last 20 years regurgitated into one album with obnoxious wannabe soulful vocals. She makes Beyonce sound like Nina Simone.
>>
I am pretty much done with this album after few listens. It didn't have legs for me, the songs didn't open up with repeated listens.
>>
Why is it so cool and popular to hate Lady Gaga it's not like she's even relevant anymore?
>>
didn't think i'd like it when perfect illusion came out but I have to say that I like every song.

Diamond heart is brilliance!
>>
>>68588065
It isn't. Considering how big she is, the reaction you're currently seeing to her right now is thoroughly in the realm of indifference - if with a slight hint of entitled disappointment.
>>
>>68585652
Angel down?
>>
>>68583527
Forgot the milk
>>
File: Crying.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Crying.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
Girl
Where do you think you're goin'?
Where do you think you're goin'
Goin', girl?
Girl
Where do you think you're goin'?
Where do you think you're goin'
Goin', girl?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.