[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Justice Single

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: justicemain.jpg (141KB, 1008x674px) Image search: [Google]
justicemain.jpg
141KB, 1008x674px
Alakazam!

https://youtu.be/XCa95DOjn8E

Discuss
>>
>>68579066
is a godlike track
I hope that portishead sample they were using in their live shows the last few days actually shows up in the album
>>
best track so far
>>
>>68580503

disagree, not as good as randy
>>
>>68580600
I like them both equally
I like how they're going even farther than AVD with the differing styles between tracks
>>
>>68579066
>tfw when first 100 views

it's ok
>>
>>68579066
video removed?
>>
File: 1476982577155.gif (3MB, 200x155px) Image search: [Google]
1476982577155.gif
3MB, 200x155px
>>
>>68580625
if you cant access that try the official channels upload
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAJzF8QIlQQ
>>
File: tumblr_na86huwGLu1r88u00o1_500.gif (972KB, 500x344px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_na86huwGLu1r88u00o1_500.gif
972KB, 500x344px
>>68580643
Holy fuck thanks i'm listenig and justice is back!!!!!
>>
Very hyped. Been missing 2007 bloghouse lately. Was the new MSTRKRFT any good?
>>
>>68579066
Are they saying "Woman" repeatedly?
>>
Wow. I'm not even really a Justice fun but this is goddamn great.
>>
this is good. sometimes I really appreciate the French. they have so much style and vibe.
>>
not really feeling these singles to be desu

it's a lot of the same synth with some basic arpeggio
>>
the singles sound way better live
>>
>>68582321
all their music does desu
>>
>>68582335
true but I still enjoy cross and avd from home, not feeling the new singles. will possibly change in the context of the album though
>>
Definitely the best of the three songs they've released so far
Much less rock-oriented than most stuff off AVD, which makes me happy
The entire last half gives me mild optimism for this new album, seems like they got their glitchy touch back, just without the super distorted bass
>>
>>68579066
>EDM

kys
>>
>>68582438
>EDM
Isn't it bedtime over there in Pardnerstan?
>>
>>68582382
I'm honestly surprised so many people disliked AVD
its my favorite of their albums spare a couple songs off †
>>
The track is unremarkable, just bland.
>>
>>68582456
Justice are as EDM as Calvin Harris and Deadmau5 are.
>>
>>68582478
I didn't dislike AVD per se, but for people expecting more in the vein of † (99% of people) it was understandably a letdown
There's some definite high points on it, but a lot of it was either so bland and derivitive (Newlands ripping off literally any AC/DC song or On'N'On playing a bit too hard on the Kashmire vibes) or just half-baked and bland (Parade, Brianvision) that it felt like a letdown even still
It makes sense they'd eventually release their "rock album" given how much of an influence towards their image classic rock has played, but it worked out a lot better when they instead advertised themselves as dance music rockstars rather than actually trying to ape the bands they took image inspiration from
Granted, the whole Ed Banger scene's been out of fashion for about 10 years now, so it's not like releasing another † would be as groundbreaking and exciting sounding for them, but it'd definitely be appreciated by many as a return to the sound that hooked most people in the first place
>tl;dr
Justice are best at noisy, rude disco-inspired shit and their dabblings in other influences haven't paid off
>>
bland
>>
>>68582478
for all the praise of daft punk going 'live and analogue' it's surprising how much AVD was ignored given they dropped the album a year and a half beforehand
>>
>>68582587
don't forget canon which seemed to borrow pretty heavily from Scorpions - Sails Of Charon
>>
It sounds like something off of Deja Vu. That is not a compliment.

Guess the third album curse applies to indie electronic bands, too.
>>
>>68582733
It's not even the third album curse
They definitely were in the right place at the right time when Cross came out, considering how much the indie blogosphere was hyping all the DFA nu-disco and dance-punk shit in the mid-00s
All they had to do was throw a unique edge on it and that style of French House blew up and Ed Banger Records were a household name for a brief moment
While it's unfortunate I honestly don't think they could capture the same acclaim ever again
>>
>>68582765
Daft punk sort of did it with human after all months before Nazareth dropped and then Justice took that style of production up to 11
>>
>>68582807
but human after all wasn't that innovative for daft punk, it was very similar to homework but with a bit more of their aggressive sampling and vocal focus from discovery
>>
>>68582807
>Daft punk sort of did it with human after all
The fact that Daft Punk had already been well-established and recognized for popularising the filters and funk samples style of house meant that regardless of what they put out would have been negatively received were it not more filter house
Human After All was also a lot more rock-influenced than Cross was, it's honestly closer to AVD in tone than Cross
>>
>>68582843
Not saying it was innovative for them. It was a return to repetition but that stye of production was different from norm and where mainstream electronic music was going at the time. E.g. using Bass Synth Wah pedals, the departure of the heavy side chain pulse.
>>
File: 1386559209389.gif (1MB, 200x153px) Image search: [Google]
1386559209389.gif
1MB, 200x153px
>tfw they dropped the Planisphere sound
>>
This has got me to pre-randy levels of hype
>>
File: true justice 1.jpg (154KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
true justice 1.jpg
154KB, 1000x1500px
>>
fuuck this is gonna sound amazing in their live show
>>
>>68584597
watch their facebook anon
they're gonna announce another free set in the next few days and itll likely get streamed like the last few and they played alakazam in those shows
>>
anyone has a good quality download?
>>
>>68584562
Closest "performance" we'll get to that image

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCq-M3iHIJA
>>
>>>/bleep/
>>
>>68584855
I get bitched at if I ever post anything Ed Banger in /bleep/.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.