[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post last two albums listened to, and guess others personalities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1986.jpg (200KB, 1275x1240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1986.jpg
200KB, 1275x1240px
Post last two albums listened to, and guess others personalities
>>
Laurel Halo - Quarantine: loved it
Weezer - The Green Album: it was mediocre
>>
George Harrison - All Things Must Pass
Traveling Wilburys - vol 1 and 3

Just to get it out of the way, I'm in the age range of the average /mu/tant.

>>68578016
Did well in math, likes to dress fashionably but in a way that doesn't show it off.
>>
File: ss+(2016-10-21+at+05.30.36).png (108KB, 1185x756px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-10-21+at+05.30.36).png
108KB, 1185x756px
>>68578016
likes clubs with loud music, so he doesn't have to talk to people

>>68578057
often wears eyeliner

>>68578067
would love to go on gastronomical travels
>>
>>68578067
Really chilled out and reserved but holds strong opinions in general.
>>68578057
A lot of fun to be around, but gets a little overwhelming after a while
>>
Horna- Envaatnags Eflos Solf Esgantaavne
Dirty Three- s/t
>>
>>68578067
You like George Harrison
>>
>Cities Last Broadcast - The Cancelled Earth
amazing dark ambient album. Really creepy and dry, sets up the mood for halloween. Kind of sad at points. Really well made
7/10
>Dmtri Shostakovich - Symphony No. 13 : Babi Ya
exhilarating, incredibly aggresive classical music. Would recommend for people who want to get into classical. The compositions are, in a way, similar to the ones on Matrix 5, but much much more approachable and easy going
7.5/10
>>
Godspeed You! Black Emperor: F#A#infinity
Grouper: Ruins
>>
File: olololooo.png (60KB, 619x424px) Image search: [Google]
olololooo.png
60KB, 619x424px
>>68578057
Really fun dude
>>68578067
Focused in getting things clean / organized
>>
Nhm-on Avery island: great, hype-induceing
Mbv-loveless: its ok, i just dont get it
>>
The Weeknd - Trilogy absolutely loved it
Tawny Peaks - Tawny Peaks it was alright
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeS_e-Ax5wY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6P0D5SOj9s

>>68578172
Reserved, but confident. Doesn't say many words, but has presence in what he says.
>>68578057
Has a 3d waifu
>>68578067
Has owned, or has been friends with someone who has owned a fedora.
>>68578251
Ironically calls his friends taste in music plebian to their face.
>>68578287
Sophomore in college who's just starting to discover himself. just got their first girlfriend a little while ago.
>>68578319
Is literally afraid to disagree with people who he sees as better than him.
>>68578334
Has sucked cock at least once in his life.
>>
Breakfast in America- Supertramp
Bloom- Beach House
>>
>>68578377
Nah, or if they do they don't wear them around me. Just out of curiosity, is because the music I posted's old that you guessed that?
>>68578206
mhm
>>68578097
I believe you added me on rym a long while ago. You're chill.

You've had at least one alt or indie girlfriend.
>>68578300
Nah again, lol. My room's a constant mess.

Winter's your favorite season.
>>
File: NeilYoung.jpg (897KB, 967x1445px) Image search: [Google]
NeilYoung.jpg
897KB, 967x1445px
Neil Young - On The Beach
Polvo - Exploded Drawing

>>68578016
You feel the lumps in the back of your through. Sometimes you feel as if you can't even breath. And sometimes you don't want to.

>>68578057
Driven to the point of self parody. You are not sure what you are anymore, but you are having a good time looking.

>>68578067
Is familiar with the flames and the smoke. Stays around for the burning just because it's something to do.

>>68578097
Last trip out of you head landed you in a real bender. You'd do it again though, as it's better there than it's ever been here.

>>68578172
The young boys driving in their cars smoking stolen cigarettes. You don't mind the exhaust or the smoke.

>>68578251
Has the patterns to the inside of his sheets and heart memorized, but would never draw them out for someone. But perhaps you could show them in time.

>>68578287
The last train was one you never took. You didn't rush, there was no hurry, you wanted to be late, you wanted to miss it. You're glad that it's gone, but it's sad to see it go.

>>68578300
Serenity in new town seems almost cartoonish. You'd much prefer a quiet life with no interruptions and enough warmth to heat a soul.

>>68578319
Your cast has long been removed and the scars just a memory, but you still flinch at any little reminder that weasels it's bastard head into your mind.
>>
Shit. the alt or indie girlfriend guess was meant for >>68578377
>>
The Flaming Lips - Embryonic
Jeff Rosenstock - Worry
>>
>>68578488
>The young boys driving in their cars smoking stolen cigarettes. You don't mind the exhaust or the smoke.

i'm 28 and i smoke so you're kind of right? i drove on a suspended and got caught multiple times so good job
>>
>>68578488
i don't get it i am kind of dumb. I guess you are saying i know how i would like my partner but i am too shy/have no confidence? if so, extremely accurate
>>
>>68578485
yeah basically

>Alt right or indie girlfriend
nah, one bf turned out to be a massive sjw trans who ended up dating a brony twitter attention whore, other was a cool guy who was just really self conscious and it couldn't work, my gf was a nerd girl who had some aspergers but was really cute.
>>
MBV - Loveless
Cocteau Twins - Heaven or Las Vegas
>>
MBV - loveless
Cocteau twins - heaven or Las Vegas
>>
MBV - Loveless
>>
MBV - Loveless
>>
MBV - Loveless
>>
MBV - Loveless
>>
MBV - Loveless
Cocteau Twins - Heaven Or Las Vegas
>>
MBV - Loveless
Cocteau Twins - Heaven Or Las Vegas
>>
Jessy Lanza - Oh No
Fifth Harmony - Reflection

>>68578402
is very good at drawing but thinks he isn't

>>68578488
doesn't use drugs but is friends with a lot of people who do

>>68578525
is constantly thinking about the future and is kinda scared by it
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.