[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where the fuck is he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: bob_dylan.jpg (234KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
bob_dylan.jpg
234KB, 1280x960px
Where the fuck is he
>>
he'll be fine
>>
Dead
>>
He won the Nobel Prize but they literally cannot find him

http://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/awards/nobel-academy-says-it-can-t-find-bob-dylan-give-n667996
>>
Leave brushing off the Nobel Prize committee to me
>>
>>68573105
Wow the nobel prize has become a joke
>>
My boy bob is on a plane of existence which doesn't much concern itself with the prize committees of recognition enthusiasts.
>>
He's probably going to accept it, but he's not going to make a big deal out of it. When Obama gave him that award a few years ago, he didn't even talk to Obama, just went through the ceremony and shook his hand and all that. Dylan already cancelled a show that's near the date of the ceremony, so that's an indication he'll be there or at least acknowledge it. I feel like he's really bitter nowadays, and just doesn't care. Probably wants to be humble too.
>>
His home in Malibu
>>
he was in el paso last night
>>
Playing Pokemon Go
>>
Dylan is a class act with a deep respect for literature. He recognizes that a pop musician winning the Nobel is a media stunt by a committee more interested in attention and politics than art, and that their doing this is an insult to the great poets he was inspired by. He's gonna decline, and it's going to be a big beautiful slap in the face to those Swedish hacks
>>
>>68572957
Stuck inside mobile
>>
>>68573360
I always thought that Dylan had a contempt for academic, self-involved literature.
>>
>>68573360
This. At least i hope.

P.S. Cohen should've won, he was an actual poet
>>
>>68573360
One can dream
>>
>>68573586
>Cohen should've won
My dad said the same thing the other day. I'd like to see that, before he dies.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.