[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

poon patrol 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: pp2.jpg (1MB, 1989x1989px) Image search: [Google]
pp2.jpg
1MB, 1989x1989px
What did /mu/ think of this?
>i make the block
>take my knife out
>then i stab his lights out
>split him like moses
>sidewalk dolphin lay on his roses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmwDaFdVd8U

http://www.mediafire.com/file/gj2zbyhb13ry2o9/POON+PATROL+2.rar
>>
>>68572692
what track is that
>>
>>68572713
hello kitty sandals I think
>>
This album shattered my expectations
>>
If this isn't your aoty you are retard
>>
>All of a sudden, Megan bursts through the door
>Her character is replaced by a 30 year old whore
>It came to their shock that she didn't even knock
>Here Drake, hold on this blunt
>God damn Josh, I hate this cunt
>>
>>68573752
classic poon patrol
>>
>>68572692
>tired of human pussy
>now i eat robopussy
>fucking robotushy
>smoking robokushy
>i was born with tiny hands
>always had trouble breaking eggs over a frying pan
>damn
>>
bump
is the animator here?
>>
>>68572692
https://youtu.be/zmwDaFdVd8U?t=2380
the adam sandler bit was hilarious desu senpai
>>
So what prompted this album?
>>
>>68575295
god's gift to earth
>>
>>68575155
I think he might have posted stuff earlier?
>>
>>68572692
DRAKE AND JOSH HAVING A GOOD TIME
>>
drake and josh season 5 is savage af
the other songs are garbage tho
>>
>>68576179
no they are not
>>
>>68575150
one of the best parts
>>
>i feel like im alive in someone elses dream
>think about it
>deep shit
>insane
>>
>>68576179
this is bait, or you're a pleb
>>
Are you guys bothering to listen to the hour long last track? Is it good/worth it/of substance/interesting? Or is it just lazy fucking around on some rando beats they slapped onto the album?
>>
>>68578078
It's by far the best thing they have released, the plot comes in at about 10 minutes in but it's pretty funny. I'd say the last 30 minutes are the best part of the album
>>
>>68578078
I got about 20 mins in and it seems worth it. Someday I hope to finish it.
>>
>>68578078
Just decided to listen to it today after only listening to all the other track up until now. I'm 33 minutes into it right now and it's by far my favorite part of the album.
>>
>>68578285
it's like it's own album
>>
this album is like everything thats good about music put into one place

its amazing
>>
>>68578748
fuck yeah is the greatest track of all time
>>
Still can't tell if this is being shilled the fuck out of or actually good. Will have to listen after I see another few threads calling it aoty.
>>
>>68578918
why do you need other people's opinion to know if you like something
>>
>>68578918
naw it is being shilled, very obviously.

you must be semi new here; it's okay, you'll get used to it
>>
>>68578969
have you heard it?
>>
>dank
>>
>>68579188
yeah, it's pretty much a kid in his bedroom making so so beats rapping in a non plus fashion about meme subjects, what's fuckin new about it
>>
>>68579332
>hes a pleb
>>
File: FullSizeRender (5).jpg (200KB, 749x1005px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender (5).jpg
200KB, 749x1005px
>>68575295
>>68575807
Hey guys I'm back. I posted some rough designs in an earlier thread. I wasn't able to do much today because midterms but I did do a doodle I think will serve as the base for the Poon Patrol characters. I thought they should be kinda wacky-lookin but nondescript. As Sonic Youth would say: any feedback appreciated
>>
>>68579332
this doesn't even make sense anon
>>
>>68579332
so, half the popular shit here.
>>
>>68579341
>>68579413
wew
>>
>>68579370
>turban
nice
>>
>>68578808
glad I'm not the only one who thinks this
>>
File: FullSizeRender (6).jpg (198KB, 750x1010px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender (6).jpg
198KB, 750x1010px
So I think doing this in segments is best. I have two anons in the discord group and a colorist and inbetweener on-hand IRL. So I will be starting storyboards tomorrow. Here's another possible design for the lead role.
>>
>>68579901
Looks cool good luck with the animation
>>
>>68580022
Thanks, m8! nice digits, too.
I don't know if I should even try to adapt the first ten minutes of the track. How vital is the first part of Silly Side? Can I just begin with the plot or would I be missing an essential part of the experience I'm supposed to communicate?
>>
>>68580109
Hmmm not sure
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.