[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are /mu's experiences with r/hiphopheads?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: peacoat.png (23KB, 1345x637px) Image search: [Google]
peacoat.png
23KB, 1345x637px
What are /mu's experiences with r/hiphopheads?
>>
>>68569722
i havent had any because i dont go on reddit
>>
who
>>
>>68569722
why the fuck would I go on reddit?
>>
flairs next to the usernames are funny
>>
they know nothing at all
>>
I decided to go on there for 5 fucking seconds
They're worse than us.

OCEAN MAN Take me by the hand lead me to the land that you understand OCEAN MAN The voyage to the corner of the globe is a real trip OCEAN MAN The crust of a tan man imbibed by the sand Soaking up the thirst of the land
>>
>>68569722
bruh we EATIN out here pham spittin BARS STR8 FIRE
>>
File: Capture.png (65KB, 1150x288px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
65KB, 1150x288px
>>68571044
Fucking hell.
>>
>>68569722
I spend a decent amount of time there, some good and some bad. Same as every other forum literally ever.
>>
it is my source for rap news but the atmosphere is toxic and full of retards
>>
File: 1465955056503.jpg (435KB, 1050x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1465955056503.jpg
435KB, 1050x1080px
>>68569722
a bunch of pic relateds posting shit like "this tape is lit af senpai!!! *flame emojix3* and then on every other board their posts are white knight neoprogressive shit
>>
>>68571097
>>>/pol/
>>
>>68571140
found the redditor
>>
They're the reason hhg will never be a thing and /mu/ and that's fine with me.
>>
>>68569722
Honestly that board confuses the fuck out of me. Its seems like a 3 way combo of people who genuinely know and care about rap, shitty sheep that only listen to new trap, and a weird group of semi /pol/ocks that don't even seem to like rap music, or black people for that matter...
>>
>>68571081
what kind of people are sitting behind the computer screen on there?
>>
It's got cool people who know dope shit hiding around in the corners but its mainly pretty basic.

A lot of worship and celebrity bullshit around drake and kanye, and they know nothing about trap shit, which is whats actually good now.

All people who like run the jewels and chance the rapper basically. Basic white college boi music
>>
>>68571069
to be fair though Ocean Man is a fantastic sonc and pretty much anyone can enjoy it and that shows here.
>>
>>68571058
you're right they do talk like that
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.