[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Green Day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Let's have civilied discussion about Green Day
>>
pop punk is horse shit
>>
Green day have always been, and will always be, the musical equivalent of using a week-old piece of bread, breaking it (not slicing it) in half, pouring mayo in the middle, squishing the halves together and calling it a sandwich.

Not to mention its members are as charming and talented as a soiled pair of pants hanging from a dead power line on an intensely humid morning, and almost as entertaining.
>>
>>68568299
damn...

will green day ever recover from this?
>>
>>68567564
One of the most overrated bands of all time. Their 90s work isn't terrible but it's pretty bland and doesn't bring anything new to the table. American Idiot and the rest of their 21st century work is painfully awful.
>>
>>68567564
I love them, they were my first favorite band after the first CD I ever bought was nimrod.

Anything about them in particular you want to talk about?

I hated the new album at first but it did grow on me quite a bit, especially with me realizing that they're frigging mid-40s now. So it's just not going to have that same raw, youthful energy they did ~Insomniac.
>>
I like Green Day.
>>
>>68567564
gay and dumb
>>
File: homeless-big-bird1.jpg (74KB, 625x433px) Image search: [Google]
homeless-big-bird1.jpg
74KB, 625x433px
They were good to start with. After 15 years it'd got a bit past it. There was a stage where they were headlining year in year out in the UK festival but I can't imagine anyone was that bothered about them. Maybe one day they will do something gutsy again. My fat mate listened to them so I'm prejudiced against them.
>>
>>68567564
I really liked them when i was like, 12.
And frankly, they have solid stuff to their name.
Dookie, American Idiot, 39/Smooth and Kerplunk... But you do grow up to realize how shallow the whole thing is. Not just green day, pop punk in general.

It can be fun, every once in a while.
>>
I think today is the most borring day in the world
>>
File: 9fb161b157fe4f31cfdcaff6a09ea0bc.png (413KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
9fb161b157fe4f31cfdcaff6a09ea0bc.png
413KB, 1000x1000px
>>68567564
what do you guys think of kerplunk ?
>>
>>68568299
wtf I hate green day now
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.