[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has Varg gone full meme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: wp_ss_20161020_0001.png (949KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20161020_0001.png
949KB, 1280x720px
http://youtu.be/FpmU5WpXSCE
>>
>>68564326
He was born a meme
>>
File: sadfrog_cuck.png (207KB, 988x1342px) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog_cuck.png
207KB, 988x1342px
Is it going to shill his RPG? Yes, it is.
>>
>>68564326

What a fucking nerd
>>
>>68564326
I watch videos like this and I'm like how the fuck did this living meme actually murder someone
>>
File: inside is blue.png (399KB, 632x674px) Image search: [Google]
inside is blue.png
399KB, 632x674px
>>
>>
LETS FIND OUT
>>
>>68564326
literal meme guy kek
>>
File: laughing mr kimble.gif (2MB, 266x154px) Image search: [Google]
laughing mr kimble.gif
2MB, 266x154px
>>68564326
>>
>>68564326
top kek
>>
I had no idea that Varg was into larping and RPGs and that kind of shit at all.

Good job confirming every stereotype about how brutal neo-pagan neo-nazi types are all just neckbeards deep down.
>>
daily reminder that varg

L I T E R A L L Y

dindu nuffin
>>
the background ambient music is pretty good, where can I find it
>>
I love varg so much
>>
File: la-1463533885-snap-photo.jpg (36KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
la-1463533885-snap-photo.jpg
36KB, 650x366px
>>68565705
>>
>>68565034
yeah
>>
>>68565818
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlxgyrgdetI
>>
varg's entire income is supposedly from burzum and MYFAROG profits. he lives in the middle of nowhere with a wife and five kids. i honestly feel kind of bad for him, he fell for the procreation jew pill.

that said, he's never denied being an RPG obsessed nerd, he was into it pre-burzum and is still into it now. i just feel like he's wasting his time, it's highly likely his kids will just merge with normal society and race mix or something equally horrendous to varg's worldview.
>>
>>68564326
wtf I love Varg now
>>
Vargu~~~~ :3
>>
>>68566432
I feel bad for him too, but aside from the reasons you mentioned, I believe he does videos to occupy some of his tremendous spare time. Just think about it, he probably feels lonely as fuck, and it doesn't help that people online laugh about him and his actually honestly friendly persona behind his back (actually in front of his very own eyes).

I wish he had enough strength to stop making videos and just disappear from the internet to simply keep on living in anonymity.
>>
>>68566432
>i honestly feel kind of bad for him, he fell for the procreation jew pill.
Good goy, you don't need to procreate. Ahmed Abdul al-Jihad, his three wives and his fifteen children will make sure that your country will remain populated.
>>
>>68566541
The command to procreate is literally in the Jew part of the Bible, Jew.
>>
>>68566493
but he loves making videos not everyone is making fun of him, this guy still have a solid fanbase and followers and many people love this bastard
>>
>>68566560
Why do you think all men have the equipment to impregnate women?
>>
>>68566587
>Having the ability to do something means you should do it
Subhuman scum.
>>
>>68566561
>not everyone is making fun of him

yes they are. Not even his fans take him seriously anymore.
>>
>>68566541
good goy, create children to suffer unnecessarily through life's futile survival struggle so that you can play race war with other cockroach families.

sorry but only stupid people procreate, there's simply no reason for it. it's primarily an instinctive delusion driving you onwards and into it but various cultural memes exist from both sides of the coin tricking you into it too.

>hello son
>welcome to the world
>no, you didn't need to exist
>but i thought you'd like to fight the futile battle against disease and death and then die anyway
>>
>>68566493
well, he probably felt worse isolated in prison for so many years, but yeah i can see how making his videos is his only real social connection to the world now that he's trying to live independently.

i still think he's cool, the role playing stuff is his way of tuning into his ancestry i guess.
>>
low IW semites (moses, abraham, noah, jesus, etc): PROCREATE, ENSLAVE YOUR AS OF YET UNBORN CHILDREN IN JEHOVAH'S MATRIX SYSTEM!

high iq aryan easterns (mahavira, buddha, etc): ATTAIN NIRVANA, GO EXTINCT, LIFE IS SUFFERING, WHY ADD TO THE SUFFERING BY NEEDLESSLY CREATING YOUR OWN OFFSPRING, EXTINCTION IS BLISS.
>>
>>68566773
Sorry to hear that you have never experienced a single positive moment in your life, but please stop projecting the emptiness in your life onto everyone else.
>>
>>68566835
>IW
iq***
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.