[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the superior mix for this album?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Get Back.jpg (206KB, 1220x1220px) Image search: [Google]
Get Back.jpg
206KB, 1220x1220px
What is the superior mix for this album?
>>
I love the original, but naked is definetly the best and it has "don't let me down". Which is definitely one of the best beatles songs.
>>
>>68564192
Naked.
>>
>>68564529
>>68566233
what's the bump mix? haven't heard anything about this and I consider myself a big Beatles fan
>>
I prefer the original mix, even if that means Paul would want to kill me.
>>
File: rt1_a.jpg (46KB, 332x320px) Image search: [Google]
rt1_a.jpg
46KB, 332x320px
Doesn't have all the same tracks as Let It Be, but I still prefer it
>>
So just to clarify:

Across the Universe and Let It Be are 11/10, but the rest of the album is average to slightly above average yes?
>>
File: Glyn Johns Version.png (1MB, 926x924px) Image search: [Google]
Glyn Johns Version.png
1MB, 926x924px
The Glyn Johns Mixes honestly are just as enjoyable
>>
>>68567980
Yes but I disagree on Let It Be, it's not that great of a song.
>>
>>68567980
Those are tied with The Long and Winding Road as the cheesiest, most pretentious songs on the album

They're still okay songs, but the stripped down, back-to-their-roots shit is so much better.
>>
>>68568023
>>68568043
I respectfully disagree with both of these posts.
>>
Naked is so much better. The best version of Across the Universe is the Past Masters one tho.
>>
Shouldn't the title be Let it Be instead of Get back?
>>
>>68568023
>>68568043
Let It Be is the greatest piece of poetry ever put into song. It's about letting things go when they cannot be fixed. It has so many interpretations for people's own experiences. The song is a document of The Beatles Break-Up, as well as serving as a golden moment within the tracklisting.

Fucking Plebians, not understanding witty messages and shit...
>>
>GOD-TIER
Two Of Us (Naked Mix)
Across The Universe (Original Mix)
Let It Be (Naked Mix)
Don't Let Me Down
Get Back (Original Mix, why the fuck did they make it shorter?)

>GOOD-TIER
I've Got A Feeling (Naked Mix)
I Me Mine (Naked Mix)
The Long And Winding Road (Original Mix)

>OK-TIER
For You Blue (Naked Mix)
Dig A Pony (Naked Mix)

>SHIT-TIER
the joke songs in the original mix
the naked mix of across the universe
One After 909 (both mixes)
>>
>>68568130
Based on your "greatest EVER" bullshit and high school lit class interpretation, something tells me you're still a teenager.
>>
>>68568273
Based on you're assumptions about me, I won't assume anything about you because I am morally a superior person.

I'm a 21 year old journalism major by the way.
>>
>>68568536
>journalism major
>typos and clunky syntax
I believe you
>>
>>68568130
Do you really think that's a profound message that's never been spoken of before? It's a great song but it's not something handed down by god.
>>
>>68568536
why a bitch gotta lie
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.