[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on this album? Can't stop listening to it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2

File: mad_ILLusions.jpg (166KB, 883x883px) Image search: [Google]
mad_ILLusions.jpg
166KB, 883x883px
Thoughts on this album? Can't stop listening to it.
>>
Its pretty good.
>>
>>68560971
thanks, god
stay woke
>>
i dont get this - this is a forced meme right?
>>
I keep thinking he's riding a small tricycle when I see the cover at a glance.
>>
Yeah it's pretty good. Nice flow. Can't tell if it's being forced though
>>
>>68560955
Go to bed Tedy
>>
>>68561203
Yes. But it's also good
>>
File: street-sects.jpg (61KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
street-sects.jpg
61KB, 500x500px
>>68560955
You should check out also pic related.

Check'd those dubs, btw.
>>
>>68561203
Yeah, it's a forced meme for an actually good album.
>>
>>68560955
>>68561509
go to bed Tedy
>>
>>68562107
he stay woke tho
>>
>>68561203
Yeah but the album is actually pretty good
>>
>>68560955

YAWWWNNN.

GEE, ANOTHER BORING NIGGER-CORE ALBUM WITH A NORMAL GUY TALKING OVER A BEAT. WHAT A BIG, FAT SURPRISE.
>>
>>68561203
if something is a meme that means it's either laughably bad, or really good. This one strikes both. It's a fantastic album with a laughable cover.
>>
>>68562917

>It's a fantastic album with a laughable cover.

This, bloody hell. The cover is a misnomer but the music is genuine.
>>
>>68560955
where did you even find this shit to meme about it. it's not on soulseek OR what.cd.

he literally must be here
>>
YAAASSS KING TEDY SLAAYY
>>
>>68564039
he's on youtube mang lot of views https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2yllQRR_-I
>>
>tfw tedy will never gently fuck your ass and give you a creampie

music for this feel?
>>
>>68564094
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JNn7APyz1I
>>
ok so i gotta sayi didn't know who tedy was until i saw you guys talk about him. like at first i thought lol this guys are probably hyping some death grips stuff like that and i saw you all say that he is getting big and blowing up any day soon and i was like "yeah, sure haha". ok but now after hearing i can confirm: tedy is not gonna be big, HE'S GONNA BE FUCKING HUGE!!
i like my fair share of hip hop music (eminem, the snoop dog, dr dread, wu tan clan, etc) although i prefer rock heh, and i can say that this guy has what it takes to be a legend, no bullshit. he has an amazing flow, really clever lines and the beats are fucking amazing. this guy is doing all the things rap game needs and staying awayfrom all that shit trap formula, this guy is a natural born spitter and i'm glad you guys introduced me to him
tedy, you are gonna be av legend man. cause you already are
>>
ok so i gotta sayi didn't know who tedy was until i saw you guys talk about him. like at first i thought lol this guys are probably hyping some death grips stuff like that and i saw you all say that he is getting big and blowing up any day soon and i was like "yeah, sure haha". ok but now after hearing i can confirm: tedy is not gonna be big, HE'S GONNA BE FUCKING HUGE!!
i like my fair share of hip hop music (eminem, the snoop dog, dr dread, wu tan clan, etc) although i prefer rock heh, and i can say that this guy has what it takes to be a legend, no bullshit. he has an amazing flow, really clever lines and the beats are fucking amazing. this guy is doing all the things rap game needs and staying awayfrom all that shit trap formula, this guy is a natural born spitter and i'm glad you guys introduced me to him
>>
>>
>>
Tedy here. All i have to say is ok so i gotta sayi didn't know who tedy was until i saw you guys talk about him. like at first i thought lol this guys are probably hyping some death grips stuff like that and i saw you all say that he is getting big and blowing up any day soon and i was like "yeah, sure haha". ok but now after hearing i can confirm: tedy is not gonna be big, HE'S GONNA BE FUCKING HUGE!!
>>
>>68561179
Yo dude i love your stuff
>>
I can't believe the extents you're going to shill your shitty mixtape tedy
>>
>>68560955
fuckin reese from malcolm in the middle lookin ass
>>
>>68566284
>dissing tedy
might as well walk with a sign that says "hi i'm a pleb" in your forehead
>>
>>68566284
>still thinks it's just Tedy endorsing the mixtape
If this isn't bait, fuck off. There's 17 posters.
>>
>>68566374
18 now
>>
>>68566363
tedy pls stop the shilling
>>68566374
It wouldn't surprise me if tedy was using proxies and vpns to shill his shit
>>
>>68566391
lol sometimes people just like stuff, get over it
>>
>>68566391
>isn't aware of the fact that almost all proxies/vpns are banned on 4chan

yeah, pleb indeed
>>
>>68566391

shilling? sm h you saying 300k views on the tube is nothing lmao he dont care boutchu homie he already made it we jus fans tryna share his music
>>
>>68566443
I post from vpns all the time mein neger
>>68566404
>>68566447
shills
>>
>>
he get that 80's mercedes
>>
this whole thread woke af
>>
>>68567105
Tedy here
Thanks tedy
>>
>>68567105
Oh shit it's tedy
>>
>>68560955
pretty good
>>
>>68560955
its alright

there is too much rap music in the world
>>
>listening to jews rap
>>
>>68567667
There's not enough rap you mean.
>>
stay woke homies
>>
>>
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.