[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Kanye fans defend his god complex?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: kanye-time.jpg (187KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
kanye-time.jpg
187KB, 1024x1365px
Why do Kanye fans defend his god complex?
>>
>>68558828
Because
>>
because god is dead
kanye stepped up
the eyes that looked to the west were rewarded
>>
Because it makes for interesting albums.
MBDTF was pretty much based on his god complex.

Why do people get so mad about it anyways? It's not like you have to believe he's a "god".
>>
Because people use it to dismiss his music so fans get defensive.
>>
Because ego is more tolerable than false humbleness
>>
>>68559337
False ego is worse than false humbleness
>>
>>68558828
Because he IS A God. Even though he's a man of God, how whole life was in the hand of God.

You'd better stop playing with God
>>
>>68559353
Absolutely wrong.
A false ego can be fixed but false humbleness is always transparent and cannot be fixed as easily
>>
>>68559435
God is a spook
>>
>>68559337
when his ego exceeds his skill it becomes arrogance and no one likes a arrogant retard
>>
>>68559479
The very concept of spooks is a spook.
>>
File: 1471405930655.png (429KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
1471405930655.png
429KB, 700x394px
What's to defend
>>
>>68558828
So what if he thinks he's a god, why would you care?
>>
>>68559523
Well millions of people like Kanye, so clearly he's not
>>
>>68559460
There's nothing wrong with false humbleness though. It's called being polite
>>
cause he real good
>>
>>68558828
They're THAT dumb.
>>
Because it makes for entertaining art and any god complex he may or may nor have in real life doesn't affect the world in any meaningful way so there's downside
>>
>>68559594
what do other people have to do with his skill? literally nothing
>>
>>68559712
Until you guys elect him president
>>
>>68559766
Can you imagine? It'd be like this election on bath salts.
>>
>>68558828
>elon musk
>>
>>68558828
because most of the time it doesn't actually hurt anyone and it creates a character to base music around. its funny that a lot of the lyricism in metal can revolve around murder, killing innocent people, etc but when it's a rapper they don't like, suddenly the lyrics mean something about the person.

in both situations though, no one is actually hurt. its's entertaining and something they interesting to base music around. it's not necessarily required. I'm sure kanye could make non self-righteous music and all metal could be about dealing with negative emotions in a healthy way but they choose not to.
>>
>>68559766
>POTUS
>effecting the world in any meaningful way
the senate and their backers are the ones with the power. the president is just a figurehead to convince people things might actually change if 'their guy' gets elected
>>
>>68559556
Spookception
>>
>>68559594
millions or niggers and basic bitch white college girls that is
>>
>>68558828
Because it's funny as fuck
>>
>>68560435
of*
>>
>>68558828

Extremely valid post, I enjoy his music but his ego is retarded. I personally don't think someones personal life/personality should impact how you see their music but it's annoying having to justify why you listen to him to "fuk kanye" normies.
>>
>>68560464
Unfortunately his complex bleeds into his music pretty heavily. It's why I can only listen to Kanye every once in a while until I get disgusted
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.