[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any fellow Death Grippers in this bitch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: dg.jpg (239KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
dg.jpg
239KB, 2048x1536px
Any fellow Death Grippers in this bitch?
>>
>>68554604
just got back from the show tonight at Brighton

fucking mental, first time seeing them live.

Got right to the front and Ride acknowledging me was so strange. He's almost like you forget he's a real human bean
>>
>>68554811
I felt kinda disappointed by the show desu, maybe I had built up expectations but it just fell flat, maybe the sound in coalition sucked or something.

Also where the fuck did you travel from anon?
>>
A fellow Swanner?
>>
>>68555065
This is wat happened to me wit the Sabbath show :(
>>
File: b e a n.png (4KB, 606x61px) Image search: [Google]
b e a n.png
4KB, 606x61px
>>68554811
>human bean
>>
>>68555065
drove from London

and yeah it was a very intense show. You had to be right up front to really get into it. Very good crowd I thought.

Also, the fact they played a straiht hour with no breaks or slow songs really took its toll. I didnt do any drugs bc driving, but if i hadnt have drunk 4 red bulls before I would have started waning off
>>
>>68554811
was it all 3 of them this time?

saw them 3 years ago at Coalition and it was just Ride and Andy :(
was still 10/10 tho
>>
>>68555154
yeah but it was very hard to see Zach cause the stage had a huge barrier and he was low down

the security there are so fucking militant, jesus christ
>>
>>68555122
?
>>
Saw them in London the other night, best show I've ever been to, can't stop thinking about it
>>
>>68555249
>?
???
>>
>>68555145
I dunno, their endurance seemed kinda lacking, they played a couple of songs with chill slow bits like hot head.

A couple of friends of mine who went to the London show last night said they played an 80-odd minute set apparently.
>>
>>68555307
It's a meme, lurk more, watch Drive.
>>
>>68554604
Do you ever think you've been implanted with a chip to read your thoughts? When you think of something it shows up almost immediately on the internet. I was trying to remember this groups name and it was the first thread or when you think of something and stumbleupon just lands on it
>>
>>68555444
yeah they played a shorter set tonight which was a bit of a shame,

no beware, fever, lost boys or black dice
>>
>>68554811
and a real hero
>>
saw them live for the first time in dublin, was insane, couldn't believe i got in the front even though i was halfway down the queue.
>>
>>68555700
They didn't play those songs in London either except Black Dice, which was fucking amazing
>>
>>68555700
Oh and fever
>>
Saw them at Riot Fest. My friend made us leave halfway through to catch Rob Zombie, but DG was the best performance of the show imo, Zach was playing his absolute best and the crowd was mental, and the whole setting was perfect. (I don't regret seeing Zombie tho, that was a good show too.)
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.