[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Danny has gone full patrician

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (359KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
359KB, 750x1334px
Danny has gone full patrician
>>
Savage
>>
Didnt this negro performed at the Gathering of the Juggalos?

What is he talking about?
>>
I saw it coming. He's been retweeting any article that lauds the album.
>>
Within the next 2 months he is going to proclaim TMR his favorite album. It's inevitable
>>
>>68551779
he deserves to be that cocky
He's been treated like shit tons of times
some kid tore his rick owens shirt
girl forced a blowjob on him
people have thrown piss at him

I'm down with him getting paid for all his hardwork
>>
what the metaphorical fuck is going on
>>
DAN THE MAN
>>
when will Danny drop his harsh noise masterpiece?
>>
File: 14718171_n.jpg (177KB, 750x922px) Image search: [Google]
14718171_n.jpg
177KB, 750x922px
yeah, tired of these mixtape fashionista fake shooter ass niggas getting praise, or on the opposite end of the spectrum, 24/7 kendrick cocksucking

no appreciation for aesthetics anymore
no taste anywhere
>>
Merzbrown when ?
>>
I think he's being too egotistical but at the same time he's not exactly wrong, so whatever. just hope he pulls back from this and doesn't go full-Kanye. dude really is one of the best of modern rappers IMO
>>
>>68551826
terrible le ironic trip but i agree with what you've said
>>
>>68551893
shit, I kinda need this now
>>68551927
also THIS
>>
>>68551826
I understand this and how he's gone through a lot of criticism and still thrived despite it, but letting his ego take over like this he's putting himself in danger of going full-Kanye and stooping to the lows of those who criticized him. also he kinda looks like a dick, even though he isn't wrong exactly
>>
>>68551929
Techre Brown first
>>
>>68551585
I think he said a few years back that the only thing he cares about is his metascore, not really surprising or new
>>
senpai
>>
I think he's being a little bit ironic, he's got self-awareness unlike Kanye
>>
hope he overdoses so I won't have to suffer through his nasal voice any more
>muh experimental
>muh bucktooth
>>
>>68551826
>girl forced a blowjob on him

??
>>
>>68551779
Pretty much all artists retweet positive reviews that tag them.
>>
>>68551826
>forced a blow job on him

uhhh he could have fucking pushed her away instead of continuing to rap. it wasn't traumatic for him, i promise
>>
>>68552352
it was probably lit as fuck, he's talked about it positively in interviews. I don't know why this dude thought that was a traumatic thing
>>
>>68552352
>uhhh he could have fucking pushed her away instead of continuing to rap. it wasn't traumatic for him, i promise
actually according to a video my school forced me to watch about rape, just because somebody doesn't fight back or resist in any way doesn't mean it isn't rape
>>
>>68552389
>according to the video my school forced me to watch about rape
kill yourself
>>
>>68552352
>>68552380
I know in an interview Kitty Pryde said Danny hated it and the people he was on tour with all knew he didn't like it so they didn't talk about it. It was either push the girl away and 1. be a pussy or 2. be the guy to get a blowjob. iirc he just froze up and went with it because he didn't know how to react.
>>
>>68551826
not the dick ovens
>>
>>68552170
If he dies too young he'll automatically become a GOAT and subsequently be an inescapable part of the rap zeitgeist - you'd hear his voice even more
>>
>>68552564
damn didn't know about that, I just remember in one interview he talked about how he finished the verse anyway. kinda sounded like he was boasting but at the same time he could have been putting that on. like it's cool and all but I bet it's gotta be weird having that video out there
>>
>>68552149
>kanye
>no self-awareness
lol
>>
>>68552676
But I wouldn't have to hear new material.
>>
>>68552896
Tupac has a new album coming out next year
>>
File: bamf.jpg (19KB, 300x331px) Image search: [Google]
bamf.jpg
19KB, 300x331px
>>68552149
>he's got self-awareness unlike Kanye

>2016
>both Yeezus and TLOP have come out
>still thinks Kanye isn't self-aware
you're not even trying
>>
why hasn't the identity of the female who mouth-raped his dick been made public? why do sluts get this kind of privilege?
>>
>>68553859
Probably because people like you would harass her
>>
>>68554327
god forbid that happens
>>
>>68552716
I heard he didn't even know his dick was being sucked for at least 45 seconds because he was high.
>>
>>68552716
i feel like saying "oh yea, i was really uncomfortable with the blowjob and i hate thinking about it to this day" would seem weak/gay. if he hated it i dont blame him for not saying so

>>68555026
if someone forces themselves on your dick in the middle of a concert i think your identity being made public is the least that should happen. if shes not facing charges she got off easy
>>
>>68551585
lmao, I'm surprised he hasn't mention his anthony score yet
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.